Mavmount order
1242 6 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

I ordered filters and mounts from Mavmount over a week ago and never received them. Has anyone recently ordered from them? Any issues??
2019-1-18
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

From experience generally takes 10 to 14 days from order to delivery here in Ireland.
2019-1-18
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

M2Wair Posted at 1-18 15:22
From experience generally takes 10 to 14 days from order to delivery here in Ireland.

Thanks man! I never ordered from them before, so I wasn't sure. I ordered on the 12th and never received an email indicating when it would arrive or anything.
2019-1-18
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DCDronePilot Posted at 1-18 15:44
Thanks man! I never ordered from them before, so I wasn't sure. I ordered on the 12th and never received an email indicating when it would arrive or anything.

To date I've ordered separately 2 mavmounts and 2 hoodman sunshades so 4 orders in total and never had an issue. I did get an email on purchase and a second on dispatch, so check your spam folder and if not there give them a call or an email.

Got to say i found them fast and reliable and the product's exceptional. Good luck.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize to know about that situation. You may reach their support for you to seek an update about your order that you've placed. Hopefully, you will receive the filters as soon as possible and resolve this concern. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-20
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Ordered one item from them and it took a little less or a little more than two weeks, due to Christmas and New Years.  Think it took about three days to leave their place.
2019-1-20
Use props
RogerUtley
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a mavmount in December after reading good reviews. I got in a timely maner. Upon arrival, the ball was loose and unable to tighted..making the unit not usable. Have been in connect with them for day one..send pics,issued..etc.. They keep giving me the run around. I even offered to buy a new ball assembly..nothing..I will not buy again from
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules