Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
until DJI comes out with a 20+mega pixel camera that does X 4 Zoom
418 7 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheVegeta1974
Captain
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Air , Love it very much , so much i almost ran straight out n bought the mavic pro 2.
Ima gonna wait ...
   Wait for DJI to Make a Drone  with a 20+mega pixel camera that does X 4 zoom that can do 4K at 60 fps @ 100 bps n do 60 mph with a sold 4 mile range with alot of interferiance !! DJI really listens to post so anyone wanna chime in ??!??

2019-1-18
Use props
TheVegeta1974
Captain
United States

Under 1500$ with the fly more Package ;-)
2019-1-18
Use props
Boffin
First Officer
Australia

LoL. Consider a DJI Inspire V2, fit your camera of choice (maybe Infra Red or muli-spectrum) and have fun.
Unlike a Mavic (maybe 2 days salary) this costs about 2 weeks salary so some budgeting is required here in Oztralia.
Expect to pay more for the camera than the aircraft btw
2019-1-18
Use props
TheVegeta1974
Captain
United States

The only thing about the inspire 2 is it take forever to disassemble , pack , unpack , assemble  ………………………………………….. fly ……….wait call a friend to fly so I can work the camera . I understand its a lot of money for YOU to buy the inspire . the topic is the next drone we will shell out the cash for . Ive listed thing I would like to see in a drone , do you have any or are you completely happy with what you have?
2019-1-18
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TheVegeta1974 Posted at 1-18 20:28
The only thing about the inspire 2 is it take forever to disassemble , pack , unpack , assemble  ………………………………………….. fly ……….wait call a friend to fly so I can work the camera . I understand its a lot of money for YOU to buy the inspire . the topic is the next drone we will shell out the cash for . Ive listed thing I would like to see in a drone , do you have any or are you completely happy with what you have?

If you have a hardcase in which you can put in the Inspire 2 in landing mode and folding props, you can get int the air very quickly. (no need to hassle around with installing, assembling as you describe)
2019-1-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Unless camera Lens is also improved with +20-MegaPixel camera, all you will get is a better images showing softness, vignetting, and focus variations.
Color depth is also important, ability distinguished red from slightly-less red, etc.
Might as well throw in, ultra-low light sensor too.
2019-1-18
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 1-18 21:43
Unless camera Lens is also improved with +20-MegaPixel camera, all you will get is a better images showing softness, vignetting, and focus variations.
Color depth is also important, ability distinguished red from slightly-less red, etc.
Might as well throw in, ultra-low light sensor too.

exactly.. i dont need 20mp camera. but improved sensor with less signal noise and better colors and low light if can be 12mp again i dont mind, thow a lens in that matches the improved quality, goo to go.

as for low light photos, pretty easy to do using software, take a few longer exposures and a few faster exposures and blend them throwing away mismatch frames and correcting lighting and color a bit..  you can actually do this very rapidly in photoshop, take bracketed shots 5 or 7 or take 5 manual shots starting with reduced exposure/shutter and increasing it every shot.  then auto HDR them in photoshop and it will automatically compile an pretty astonishing low light shot thats pretty sharp, more photos and range you give it the better.    so dji could in theory use this same technique on the fly currently with mavic air if dji wanted to, taking 5 images in bracketing and blendining them..

as for zoom, i would be efing happy with a digital zoom on the current mavic air...doesnt need to be high quality but i like using zoom to peek at things and inspect things without throwing my drone into danger..  but optical zoom would be hard without reduced quality or higher fstops or issues with durability or stability in such a small system would definatly have to be comprimises..
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this inquiry today. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this inquiry. For the latest news and updates. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you.
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules