Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1NJ2qX7B0tkn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5381 ft
Singapore

Hi there,

Running in a frustrating issue, and I'm only 4 days away of flying on vacation

The Aircraft won't connect with the Remote Controller. The display of the RC shows connecting and after a few seconds it only shows the battery status in the lower left corner and signal bars in upper right corner. The signal bars a blinking, one after another.

Anyone who can guide me here? I updated the RC firmware but this didn't help.

Any help is highly appreciated.
MVIMG_20190119_124130.jpg
2019-1-18
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a glitch with the remote. I take it it was working fine then this happened?

If you have already done a firmware update or refresh, try re-linking the remote to the aircraft.

2019-1-19
Use props
1NJ2qX7B0tkn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5381 ft
Singapore

Buzzyone Posted at 1-19 00:18
Looks like a glitch with the remote. I take it it was working fine then this happened?

If you have already done a firmware update or refresh, try re-linking the remote to the aircraft.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Yes this happened out of no where. I updated the firmware, but issue persists. I also tried to reconnect to the aircraft, but as soon as the lamp goes back from red to green the display on the RC of shows battery status and signal searching
2019-1-19
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This looks like a faulty RC, the green light on the AC would indicate that the RC has linked to the aircraft but the controller software or hardware has failed. As a last resort you could try another firmware install, possibly go back a version and then come back to the latest level.

It might be worth doing an aircraft firmware refresh using assistant 2

2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules