Cache to SD card not working Mavic 2 PRO
1492 3 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vladidj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

1. When I try to toggle the "Cache to SD card" switch, the tutorial pops up and at the end of the tutorial I'm given an option to select folder on my SD card. After selecting the folder it goes back to the "Settings" screen but the switch remains in the same "Off" position. If toggle it on again, it just goes into tutorial again.
2. In current "Battery Sttings" menu "Mobile charge" option is absent. Has it been moved or disabled? Really annoying that the remote charges my phone and empties so quickly!
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble. May I know what mobile device are you using? Please make sure to use the recommended device that is listed on our website for reliability purposes. Thanks.
2019-1-19
Use props
vladidj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-19 11:59
Hi, sorry for the trouble. May I know what mobile device are you using? Please make sure to use the recommended device that is listed on our website for reliability purposes. Thanks.

I'm using Galaxy S9+…
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vladidj Posted at 1-19 16:58
I'm using Galaxy S9+…

Hi, sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, there is no option for the Android device to disable the charging mode. It was related to the android system and hardware. And the Android phone needs on-going 500mA to maintain the USB connection. As of the moment, this settings is only available in the iOS device. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules