Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature request on future models
337 4 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spandit
First Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

Love my Mavic Pro, but it's frustrating having to remove the gimbal guard if I want to power the drone on, for example to download data or upload firmware etc. Having a switch to isolate the gimbal motors would be very useful. I decided to recalibrate the IMU yesterday and the gimbal flops about all over the place during the procedure which can't be good for it.

Also, being able to access the SD card slot without having to unfold the arms would be great and rear legs that unfold/extend would also help. I know you can buy/make leg extensions but my understanding is that this would void the warranty

Also, unless I've missed it, there doesn't seem a way to manually pan the camera gimbal - sure it's capable of such movement (during the recalibration process, for example) but seems odd that when taking panorama, the whole drone turns

Oh, and proper lanyard/strap holes on the remote. Really annoying having to put it down somewhere whilst just changing a battery (which I put in my pockets to keep warm)

The rubber cover on the camera guard never stays on either - almost completely useless - maybe this has been improved in the newer models already?

2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day spandit. Thank you for your support and for the suggestion you have shared with us today. Rest assured I will be forwarding this thread to the DJI R&D Team for further development of the product. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-19
Use props
spandit
First Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

I see the Mavic Pro 2 has the gimbal pan facility and with DJI Goggles there is some control too - seems like an ideal function of the 5 way button on the controller.
2019-1-19
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-1-19
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Those were some very good ideas for improvement.
Thanks for sharing.
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules