Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question"release date for microphone adapter?
1984 7 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tUR0HUnz0fS4
Canada

hey DJI,  Question: any release date for the microphone adapter?
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have information regarding the release date of the microphone adapter for the DJI Osmo Pocket. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-19
Use props
NEPhXetlrMXY
New
Pakistan

Man, why is a dorky looking plastic device taking this long? It should have come with the release of the product. Half of the critics would just shut up if DJI had released this mic adapter earlier.
2019-1-20
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 08:45
Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have information regarding the release date of the microphone adapter for the DJI Osmo Pocket. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your support.

ops...  noticed that some accessories have disappeared from the website... am I right?

Regards,

(Canon)Max
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NEPhXetlrMXY Posted at 1-20 00:32
Man, why is a dorky looking plastic device taking this long? It should have come with the release of the product. Half of the critics would just shut up if DJI had released this mic adapter earlier.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. No worries, we will forward your feedback with the designated team and seek for updates on this microphone adapter to see if we could provide the latest information. We highly appreciated your understanding.
2019-1-21
Use props
RobCass
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I believe that the 3.5mm Mic adapter could be coming soon as a few YouTubers that were at CES 2019 were able to get a first run release of them for testing. The first pre-sale batch was released about a week ago for select testing.

You Tube video of it in action (not my video):

I still wish DJI would have included both the Tripod mount and the Mic input to the Wireless adapter so it would be one single accessory to carry and solve multiple missing features.
Since the wireless adapter uses the USB-C port of the OSMO Pocket, I wonder if it will allow the DJI Mic Adapter into work while plugged into the back of the wireless module (USB-C pass through) to allow both features to work concurrently? Will have to wait till it is released to see fi that is possible
Maybe DJI engineers can comment if the mic adpter will still work while plugged into the back USB-C (pass through) of the wireless adapter to solve this problem?

2019-1-22
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish DJI would re-design the mic adapter to be horizontal with another USB-C port so you can charge the OP while using it like the wireless adapter. Something like the one here would be great:

2019-1-22
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Wiz33 Posted at 1-22 09:26
I wish DJI would re-design the mic adapter to be horizontal with another USB-C port so you can charge the OP while using it like the wireless adapter. Something like the one here would be great:

[view_image]

no way they already made it ;)
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules