Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision sensor calibration
1856 12 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Get Vision sensor needs calibration warning.
When I try to calibrate through Assistant 2 on PC keep getting Reboot aircraft notice & will not start calibration.

2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2? Also please try to restart your computer and aircraft multiple times. Thanks.
2019-1-19
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-19 11:03
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2? Also please try to restart your computer and aircraft multiple times. Thanks.

Tried that. In the end had to use a friends Mac
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

broadlandboy Posted at 1-21 05:47
Tried that. In the end had to use a friends Mac

I see. May I know if you still have the same issue on MacBook? If the issue persists, please let us know of further help. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-21 08:34
I see. May I know if you still have the same issue on MacBook? If the issue persists, please let us know of further help. Thank you.

Ok with the mac
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Awesome! That's good to know. Should you have further question, please let us know.  Thanks for choosing DJI.
2019-1-21
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-21 10:22
Awesome! That's good to know. Should you have further question, please let us know.  Thanks for choosing DJI.

Not really as I was unable to do it with my windows PCs
2019-1-21
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

The problem with using a PC with anything above Windows 7, is a video call in the application. If you install Assistant 2 after turning off the UAE rules (just for this install) it will work. Delete the version you have prior to a new install.

Once I did this, it worked on laptops and desktops running Windows 10.
2019-1-21
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 1-21 19:12
The problem with using a PC with anything above Windows 7, is a video call in the application. If you install Assistant 2 after turning off the UAE rules (just for this install) it will work. Delete the version you have prior to a new install.

Once I did this, it worked on laptops and desktops running Windows 10.

Sorry for my ignorance but UAE rules?
2019-1-22
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Solution 1 – Change the Startup settings
This is the simplest way to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10, but bear in mind that this method will only disable driver signature temporarily. After you restart your computer driver signature enforcement will automatically turn itself on. To disable driver signature enforcement do the following:
Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button.

Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
Your computer will now restart and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.
Bear in mind that this method only temporarily disables driver signature enforcement, so be sure to install all the unsigned drivers as soon as you can.
2019-1-22
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Known issue with Windows 10.
One must restart in troubleshooting mode , hit F7 to allow unsigned Apps and restart.
The DJI Assistant 2 app is signed in Chinese which Windows 10 does not allow, troubleshooting mode allows app to function normally.
2019-1-27
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Um Yea..what I said :-)
2019-1-27
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 1-27 15:37
Um Yea..what I said :-)

Yeah, Just stating why.
Most don’t know the application is signed in Chinese.
I’ve heard Windows 7 does not have such restriction.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules