Any reason to own both the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom?
383 1 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Love my Mavic 2 Pro. Last week I did buy a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 as a second drone and it had a bad drifting issue and gimbal issue right out of the box so I returned it. Wanted a second drone and one of the things I like about my 2 Pro is how stable it is. It will brake and turn on a dime. Its nice having confidence in your AC. The camera is great too. Was thinking about adding a Zoom since they share the same batteries and props. Do any of you own both the 2 Pro and Zoom? Does anyone see any reason to own both? Was just thinking the zoom feature and different field of view might be nice but worried the photo and video quality may leave me dissapointed.
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for sharing your information with us today. For additional reference I will be posting and like where you can compare both the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers. Have a safe and happy flying always!

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav

2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules