Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem With Auto-tune
4455 7 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soliarez
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello

I am perfectly balancing my ronin S, and even within the application in the analysis of the balance of the engines, everything is indicated with perfect balance. But when applying the Auto Tune function, my ronin S does not port well and shakes a lot, the tilt engine gets very hot and becomes impossible to work. I am very concerned about this defect presented in this first stage of configuration of the equipment, because it is impossible to work.

How can this defect be solved?

PS: Sorry for the English, but I am using Google Translator.

2019-1-19
Use props
soliarez
lvl.1

Brazil

Aguardo respostas
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi soliarez, sorry for the troubles with the Ronin-S, may I verify will the gimbal work without Auto Tune? After the Auto Tune, will the whole device not work or just the Tilt axis? Could you please check if the Power value of the tilt motor is in the range of +/-5 when tilting the device 45°? If not, the device will need to be balanced again.
2019-1-21
Use props
soliarez
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-21 20:11
Hi soliarez, sorry for the troubles with the Ronin-S, may I verify will the gimbal work without Auto Tune? After the Auto Tune, will the whole device not work or just the Tilt axis? Could you please check if the Power value of the tilt motor is in the range of +/-5 when tilting the device 45°? If not, the device will need to be balanced again.

Hello

It works without the auto-tune, but it is with the adjustment of the auto-tune that it conflicts.

How do I check if the Tilt motor power value is in the +/-5 range when tilting device 45 °?

I want to work on the best dynamics of the device without harming it, because for me it was a high investment I made, through my financial reality, and I want to get the best performance of the device.
2019-1-23
Use props
fans09026fc3
lvl.1
Italy

Hi there,
I have the same problem: today, when auto-tuning, the tilt motors started shaking a lot. It wasn’t like this before, there was no shaking at all. The issue began today out of nowhere. Any advice?
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

soliarez Posted at 1-23 12:29
Hello

It works without the auto-tune, but it is with the adjustment of the auto-tune that it conflicts.

May I verify if the knobs on the gimbal were all locked tightly? The Power value can be found in the Parameter Settings in the APP, please share us the screenshot of the whole Parameter Settings by pressing More, we also need the sample video of the issue including how you balance the gimbal for further analysis, thank you in advance.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans09026fc3 Posted at 1-23 16:21
Hi there,
I have the same problem: today, when auto-tuning, the tilt motors started shaking a lot. It wasn’t like this before, there was no shaking at all. The issue began today out of nowhere. Any advice?

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same issue, please refer to my post in 6# and provide us the required info for further support, thank you very much for your help.
2019-1-24
Use props
soliarez
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-24 23:35
May I verify if the knobs on the gimbal were all locked tightly? The Power value can be found in the Parameter Settings in the APP, please share us the screenshot of the whole Parameter Settings by pressing More, we also need the sample video of the issue including how you balance the gimbal for further analysis, thank you in advance.

Hello

I followed your guidelines, but unfortunately the problem continues. Under no circumstances can I calibrate the system in the application, because his problem accentuating a lot.
I also can't adjust the STIFFNESS parameters to better suit recording situations.
This has prevented me from doing a good job and worrying a lot, because I made a great investment in this device and relying very much on the quality of DJI, which in the current moment is making me very disappointed.
Another major problem is that in Brazil, there is no technical assistance specialized in Ronin S.
I await guidance on how we can solve this problem.

Att.
Fernando Solidade

Link with video and photo of the procedure with Ronin S and its defect:
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... htBd144xcZcy9gZC5oR

Numero de Serie: 0EMDFA800D010A
2019-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules