Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New drone flyer and Mavic 2 Pro owner finally losing my fear to fly.
777 9 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

As a new Mavic 2 Pro owner and being new to drones I have had a hard time overcoming fear to take the bird out and fly. Mostly been just practicing controls and flying around my property staying close to the Mavic and mostly in tripod mode. Well as my confidence in my AC and in myself has grown I finally am losing some of my fears and took the M2P for a spin. Nothing spectacular here but just me taking a quick flight around my neighborhood. Just taking baby steps in learning both the flight and camera controls. (Video in 4k and I think the jerkyness in the video is because I processed the video in a different frame rate than I recorded it. Learning that end of it too. )

2019-1-19
Use props
Game_Of_Drones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 706739 ft
United Kingdom

Looks good!
2019-1-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like it
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing your experience with us today and for sharing this wonderful video you have taken. If you have any concern or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-1-19
Use props
phillbarnes
Captain
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Well done for the first real flight  
2019-1-19
Use props
Drameee
Captain
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Nice video!
2019-1-19
Use props
Shervin
First Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

Great video, nice quality. A bit jerky as you said, but that will probably be better in your next video! Just subbed
2019-1-20
Use props
texaz
New
United States

I'm a newbie too. Your video looks great! What video processing software are you using?
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

texaz Posted at 1-20 06:56
I'm a newbie too. Your video looks great! What video processing software are you using?

I am using Power Director 17 but lately have also been trying Resolve 15 and really like it.
2019-1-20
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

Nice neighborhood.  Very tranquil and pleasant.  Liked the choice of music.  I really did not notice jumpiness.

Mine is an urban neighborhood of 3,000 to 5,000 square foot lots and I've only stayed above my lot!!  Don't want to get tangled in telephone and electric wires!
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules