1381 5 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yesterday I got too distracted by a little crowd that gathered around me as I was flying my Mavic 2 Pro to realize that something really weird happened: after the drone has executed its perfect precision landing, it did not shut the propellers off.
I took me almost a minute to switch off the battery, all the while my fingers being just a couple of inches away from the props at full speed.
I guess I should have executed the \/ manoeuvre on the sticks instead of risking a minor injury to the fingers and potential damage to the props, but, as I said, I was too distracted, wasn't thinking straight.
Did this happen to anybody else?

2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DarthSLR. Thank you for sharing this information and your experience with us. We should not be distracted every time we use our Drone for us to have a safe and happy flying always. Thank you.
2019-1-19
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Never had that DarthSLR. Not on the MP and neither on the M2P.
2019-1-19
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sky Carrier Posted at 1-19 12:47
Never had that DarthSLR. Not on the MP and neither on the M2P.

I'm starting to wonder if I had imagined the whole ordeal. But it did take time to shut down, cause I was anxious getting back from the pad back to the table where all my gear was laid unprotected with a bunch of small kids swarming around, and I could not with props still running...
2019-1-19
Use props
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

Would the .DAT file tell you anything?
2019-1-19
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

spandit Posted at 1-19 13:12
Would the .DAT file tell you anything?

Where would I find it? It's not on the card, only dji.gis and a bunch of media files, including a few SCR and THM files, which I presume are content, not system, related. I also looked at the flight records on DJI GO, there was nothing special there: take off, fly/shoot, RTH, land...
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules