Everything wrong
1053 3 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lipkran
lvl.1
Canada

Hi.
So, I am trying to make this gimbal work properly for 7 days now and some adjustings make it a bit better but in general, its totall fail in all regards.
Camera: GH5s
Lens: Laowa 7.5
Shakiness problems mostly in all axis.
Balance Test: Exellent all 3 axis.
I have been using gimbals for 2 years and never had this problem so I am assuming its not me, its probably smth about balancing or settings.
I tried yo play with with motor parameters, calibarations, auto tune, all that stuff, nothing helps.
Should I return it?
LINK:
https://vimeo.com/312218866?fbclid=IwAR2UMwH2FEGAR_6-WZMYNQahsWnZq-bn4iobqPJQDtc7mCQ6sciP6svn4MQ

Thank You!

2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Lipkran, we are very sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, please follow the steps below for troubleshooting first:
1. Please make sure all the knobs have been locked tightly.
2. Did you mount the camera mounting plate and the lens support properly?
3. Please tilt the device 45°, then check if the Power value of all the motor is in the range of +/-5. If not, the device will need to be balanced again.
4. If you ever changed the parameters, it is recommended to restore the settings to the factory default in the APP.

If there is no luck, please share us the screenshot of the Parameter Settings in the APP when the gimbal is centered? Please press 'More' and show us the whole settings and the Strength, Stiffness, Filter and Control value for further support, thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_0YwSTVDoG3A4
New
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-20 20:10
Hi Lipkran, we are very sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, please follow the steps below for troubleshooting first:
1. Please make sure all the knobs have been locked tightly.
2. Did you mount the camera mounting plate and the lens support properly?

Hello!

I was wondering if the bottom plate is able to slide past the number 8. It seems to be limited. Thanks
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_0YwSTVDoG3A4 Posted at 1-24 02:28
Hello!

I was wondering if the bottom plate is able to slide past the number 8. It seems to be limited. Thanks

Hi there, that is normal and the compatible camera is not necessary to be slid over the number 8 to be balanced. May I verify if there is any trouble on the balance?
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules