483 2 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rosanera2002 5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285157 ft
Switzerland

Good Morning,
After some months of use of DJI GO App, first with Spark and now with Mavic Pro, I sadly say that when I use an iOS device for flying, no problem, the location name is shown, but if I use an Android device (Samsung S9 or Huawei M5 lite tab), the name of location is "Map loading", and I sync flights every time. Why? In 2019 this is a very big DJI failure. And sorry for the tone, but it is ridiculous.
2019-1-19
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

There have been complaints about this issue here, and on other forums, for months. I've seen suggestions to re-install software and play with firmware versions, but as far as I can determine, nothing has resolved it. I have DJI GO 4 installed on an Android phone and an Android tablet, and out of 161 flight records dating back to last June, only five or six show anything other than "Map Loading".

I keep hoping that some new version of software or formware will resolve this, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

Larry
2019-1-20
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

larryc43230 Posted at 1-20 04:54
There have been complaints about this issue here, and on other forums, for months. I've seen suggestions to re-install software and play with firmware versions, but as far as I can determine, nothing has resolved it. I have DJI GO 4 installed on an Android phone and an Android tablet, and out of 161 flight records dating back to last June, only five or six show anything other than "Map Loading".

I keep hoping that some new version of software or formware will resolve this, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

Same problem with me since august.  Using a Oneplus 5T, firmware of Mavic 2 Pro update, app clean reinstalled.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules