Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Posting photos and videos
1027 8 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

How do you post a photo and video ? When I click on paper clip or photo, nothing happens. I do not see advance anywhere on page. Maybe because I am on iPad min 4 ?
Do I need to post on computer ? This is very frustrating
2019-1-19
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

iOS is not allowing flash, right?
Try advanced and hope there is a iOS compatible way.

Or get an iOS browser with flash

2019-1-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Yup, you should use a pc. BTW if you post video on youtube, you can just add the link in the post, it will show a preview as well
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean you couldn't post a video or photo here in the forum using the iPad mini4? If yes, no worries, we will check this concern to our team for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-20
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 11:11
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You mean you couldn't post a video or photo here in the forum using the iPad mini4? If yes, no worries, we will check this concern to our team for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.

Right, thanks. I’m using the dji go4 app and not a web browser. I think it’s a flash issue. I don’t even see “ advance “ But I see advance if I’m looking at another post but not if I make my own post.
2019-1-20
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 1-20 04:07
Yup, you should use a pc. BTW if you post video on youtube, you can just add the link in the post, it will show a preview as well

Yes, I think it’s a flash issue. I was going to post a photo. Thanks.
2019-1-20
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 1-20 00:14
iOS is not allowing flash, right?
Try advanced and hope there is a iOS compatible way.

Yup, it’s a flash issue. I’m using the dji go4 app. Looks like I either need to use pc or use a web browser on my iPad. Thanks.  
2019-1-20
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 11:11

I can post if I use Safari web browser with iso but not through the dji app go4. I was able to post a photo this way. Thanks again.
2019-1-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sayhelloforme Posted at 1-20 15:39
Yes, I think it’s a flash issue. I was going to post a photo. Thanks.

You're welcome mate!
Good luck posting it!
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules