Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
is it possible to retrieve deleted video from osmo pocket
8815 11 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Action Al
lvl.2
Australia

Hi, Is there a way to retrieve video from the trash can on my Osmo Pocket?
2019-1-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

If you bought a SanDisk memory card for your Osmo Pocket you would have had a download link address to get a file retrieval program from SanDisk which can retrieve files from formatted cards as long as you haven't used them since you formatted them. If you mean from your phone, then I've no idea.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query with our team for further clarification if this would be possible. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Did you have the Osmo Pocket connected to your phone while the recording was made? If so you may be in luck with the cached folder,, I was just out a walk and all my clips are stored in the cache folder, regardless of formatting the SD card in the osmo.
To check, start up the Mimo app without the op, press the plus sign in the middle and see if you clips are there.
2019-1-20
Use props
Action Al
lvl.2
Australia

No I didn’t have my phone connected when recording.
2019-1-21
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Not sure if there's a way, but DJI also needs to add an option to confirm if i'm sure I want to delete a file while using the Mimo app.  I have deleted several videos by pressing the trash can by error It doesn't ask for a delete confirmation.  So beware of this also.  
2019-1-21
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

United States

Yes, I think you need to try data recovery Program which able to retrieve video from the trach can on Osmo Pocket, like EaseUS, Stellar, Recuva etc.
2019-3-18
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 1-20 09:45
Did you have the Osmo Pocket connected to your phone while the recording was made? If so you may be in luck with the cached folder,, I was just out a walk and all my clips are stored in the cache folder, regardless of formatting the SD card in the osmo.
To check, start up the Mimo app without the op, press the plus sign in the middle and see if you clips are there.

But not in 4K, Olli in full hd.
2019-3-18
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Germany

With a file recovery app it is no problem.

T.
2019-3-20
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

Singapore

When you deleted your video,they would be moved into trash bin first.Actually,they still exsit in your device as long as you don't add new files to cover them.
And then,you can use data recover program to help access and recover them.Recommend you to try Mobikin Doctor for Android.
2019-3-24
Use props
Alla19
lvl.1
Ukraine

Hello! I had such a problem
Videos disappeared from the memory card after shooting on Dji pocket 2. Previously, I deleted some videos from the card to free up memory. I did it directly in Osmo Pocket. Not through a computer. I only use this card for Osmo. After deleting the video, I started filming. The camera did not show any errors. The videos were recorded, everything was fine. In the evening, when I decided to view the recorded videos, I saw that the gallery contained only those files that I did not delete before shooting. There are none of those that I shot during the day. I've been using the camera for two years and it's never happened before. How I can recover files? And how be sure that this situation will not happened in future again?
3-24 10:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Alla19 Posted at 3-24 10:13
Hello! I had such a problem
Videos disappeared from the memory card after shooting on Dji pocket 2. Previously, I deleted some videos from the card to free up memory. I did it directly in Osmo Pocket. Not through a computer. I only use this card for Osmo. After deleting the video, I started filming. The camera did not show any errors. The videos were recorded, everything was fine. In the evening, when I decided to view the recorded videos, I saw that the gallery contained only those files that I did not delete before shooting. There are none of those that I shot during the day. I've been using the camera for two years and it's never happened before. How I can recover files? And how be sure that this situation will not happened in future again?

Hi, Alla19. We suggest using one of the recommended microSD cards listed on the DJI official website.

Have a nice day ahead.
3-24 20:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules