Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera pivots with drone - X5s problem
781 13 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert Sagadyn
Flight distance : 1386460 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi! I have problem with x5s camera on inspire2. It pivots slightly according to aircraft angle... looks a bit like fpv mode. I tried calibrating imu, camera and etc. I bought it brand new on late october and I strugle with it from the begginig. It doesn't look normal becouse I didn't have this issue on p2, p3p, i1 and i2 with x4s. What can I do? Maybe this issue was already resolved.  I couldn't find any thread, maybe you would name it different. Firmware .300https://youtu.be/0jplH0DvANg

2019-1-20
Use props
Robert Sagadyn
  • >>>
Poland

here is weird sound of camera after start up / warmp up... I had that kind of vibration only on poor quality devices like DYS HHG5D on some angles....
2019-1-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Robert Sagadyn Posted at 1-20 07:46
https://youtu.be/hUD2V2zAMf4 here is weird sound of camera after start up / warmp up... I had that kind of vibration only on poor quality devices like DYS HHG5D on some angles....

I can't hear any sound related to a gimbal/camera. All I hear is your girlfriend vacuuming in the background ...
2019-1-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

This is quite normal for X5S gimbal/camera. It's has bigger mass (momentum) than X4S and it takes a while for levelling after sudden sideway move of aircraft.
2019-1-20
Use props
Robert Sagadyn
  • >>>
Poland

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-20 17:30
This is quite normal for X5S gimbal/camera. It's has bigger mass (momentum) than X4S and it takes a while for levelling after sudden sideway move of aircraft.

Normal for you is sound or pivoting? Anyway x5 is older and behave much better than x5s. For me it's like a problem with frame compensation bias or it's interpretation....
2019-1-20
Use props
Robert Sagadyn
  • >>>
Poland

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-20 17:26
I can't hear any sound related to a gimbal/camera. All I hear is your girlfriend vacuuming in the background  ...

Matthew, so funny - my wife doesn't vacuum on sundays... that is sound of cinecore fans and noise I am writing about is just a sec after gimal "streaching".
2019-1-20
Use props
Robert Sagadyn
  • >>>
Poland

I can't hear any sound related to a gimbal/camera. All I hear is your girlfriend vacuuming in the background  ...

Matthew, so funny - my wife doesn't vacuum on sundays... that is sound of cinecore fans and noise I am writing about is just a sec after gimal "streaching".
2019-1-20
Use props
Robert Sagadyn
  • >>>
Poland

So so funny Matthew - but my wife doesn't vacuum on sundays... that is sound of cinecore fans and noise I am writing about is just a sec after gimal "streaching".
2019-1-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Robert Sagadyn Posted at 1-20 23:28
Normal for you is sound or pivoting? Anyway x5 is older and behave much better than x5s. For me it's like a problem with frame compensation bias or it's interpretation....

Robert, everything is fine with your bird, sleep well ...
2019-1-21
Use props
gersphoto.orange
Second Officer
France

did you do an automatic calibration of the camera
2019-1-21
Use props
gersphoto.orange
Second Officer
France

can you take a picture of the camera settings?
2019-1-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

gersphoto.orange Posted at 1-21 06:33
can you take a picture of the camera settings?

What for? Can you elaborate?
2019-1-21
Use props
EG Films
Flight distance : 1017280 ft
United States

My drone makes the exact same noise sometimes and I haven't had any issues.
2019-1-21
Use props
gersphoto.orange
Second Officer
France

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-21 13:02
What for? Can you elaborate?

Probably something wrong in his advenced settings
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now