Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pradipwb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20545 ft
  • >>>
India

Hi
I am looking for this screw as this is getting loose every now and then and its useless forme.

Can you tell me where I can get this.
IMG_20190117_173821.jpg
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video of this situation for further help? You may upload the video using the dropbox or google drive for us to check. Please make sure that this screw is included in the video. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-20
Use props
fans5269cd92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2286230 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 08:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video of this situation for further help? You may upload the video using the dropbox or google drive for us to check. Please make sure that this screw is included in the video. Thank you for the support.

Were i .can buy  spare part?  I have same issue.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If the item is already removed from the where it was installed, then I'm afraid that this situation needs to be handled by our repair team for them to fix it right away for you. You may also refer to the image below for the image that needs to be fixed. Please see the link below if you wish to contact our support. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support

2019-2-17
Use props
djiuser_RKGOKL7cr9B2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

You can fix this with off the shelf parts. You'll need an m5 helicoil screw insert + tool to install it.

I used: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/thread-repair-kits/7037166/

35GBP / 46USD

If the insert came out completely you could just screw in a new insert from the kit. Once in break off the tap and get it out with a magnet / a bit of shaking. If the insert is inside the mounting point you would need to take the top off using an M2 allen key.

Worked like a dream for me!
2019-3-27
Use props
MahilDeva
New

United Kingdom

I'v removed the inserts inside the mounting point, removed the threaded insert now just going to order the new one from the link you sent... looks like it will be working fine at this rate.. thanks for that - hopefully if anyone reads this they'll have some confidence that the issue can be fixed.. well, should fix. Im confident it will though
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules