What to buy
401 2 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vassilis
lvl.1

Greece

Hello, i want to buy my first drone but i am intrested in photography. What drone would you recomend?
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Vassilis. Thank you for the inquiry and thank you for choosing DJI. I would recommend the DJI Mavic 2 Series for you to use  in photography. I will be posting a link where you can find the overview and the specifications of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav

2019-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

For a first drone I would consider the Mavic Air, for photography it has a better camera than orignal Mavic , it is limited by range and battery time, but it has plenty of range for anyone using for photography, time wise I find using MavAir you plan much better you concentrate on what you have to do and results are exceptional, many will complain about signal but I have to say since I’ve been using MavAir I have not had any problems.

It’s extremly easy to bring anywhere batteries are cheap so you can have plenty, it’s very easy to set up and fly, yes it maybe a bit loud but when it’s two hundred feet away it’s fine.
It’s very responsive easy to fly and lots of great features, in fact it has more features than any other dji drone.

Yes M2 is great , it’s expensive for a first drone, but if you have the budget then it’s a consideration, I won’t suggest MavicPro although it’s one of my favorite drones to fly, simply because it’s tech is getting a little dated, but it is great.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules