Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO PACKET NOT WORKING
956 7 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shogun04
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello everyone, my dji osmo pocket, has stopped working, he does not want to turn on, no button is pressed, even when I connect to the charger, the diode does not shine, just dji osmo pocked its dead

could you help me?

2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day shogun04. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try to use a different cable and a different charger to check if the device will be able to charge? Please update us on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
shogun04
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-20 08:26
Hello and good day shogun04. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try to use a different cable and a different charger to check if the device will be able to charge? Please update us on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

I have got this device for more than 3 weeks, the day before yesterday I was loading the charger which I got in the set and everything was ok...
2019-1-20
Use props
fansecc3c697
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225584 ft
Austria

Hello! I have the same problem.
3 weeks of use osmo pocket with no problem
, I charged it last night, and today it's dead. No buttons reaction , no lights on when cabel connected.
Please help .
2019-1-22
Use props
shogun04
lvl.1
Netherlands

fansecc3c697 Posted at 1-22 11:23
, I charged it last night, and today it's dead. No buttons reaction , no lights on when cabel connected.

I gave this device back to the warranty and it is probably a battery problem...

2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

shogun04 Posted at 1-22 13:26
I gave this device back to the warranty and it is probably a battery problem...

We also recommend to send in for the further evaluation, please keep us updated with the case number if you need assistance during this process and hope you will get it back soon.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansecc3c697 Posted at 1-22 11:23
, I charged it last night, and today it's dead. No buttons reaction , no lights on when cabel connected.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with Osmo Pocket, may I verify if you have updated to the latest firmware before the issue happens? It is recommended to contact our support www.dji.com/support and send in the device for the diagnosis.
2019-1-23
Use props
fansecc3c697
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225584 ft
Austria

Iam on vacation now) Got this camera as a Christmas present.  Can't contact support right now. Is here anything I can try to do?
Sad about it....
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules