How can I turn off the "camera shutter" sound ....
7827 4 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

How can I turn off the "camera shutter" sound while shooting panoramas? The shutter sound when shooting through DJI GO attracts many onlookers, which does not make the process enjoyable ...
2019-1-20
Use props
NateW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166093 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my iPhone 7 Plus, the sliding switch is the ring/silent switch. To place the iPhone in vibrate mode and silence the call ringer flip the ring/silent switch down so that a bright orange color appears. This also silences the shutter sound in the DJIGo app when taking a photo.
2019-1-25
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

NateW Posted at 1-25 08:24
On my iPhone 7 Plus, the sliding switch is the ring/silent switch. To place the iPhone in vibrate mode and silence the call ringer flip the ring/silent switch down so that a bright orange color appears. This also silences the shutter sound in the DJIGo app when taking a photo.

Hi, NateW,
thank! I know this opportunity. But at the same time my sound is turned off everywhere. And I would not like to change the settings - I am afraid of their forgetfulness.
I asked this question to the guys who made software for Osmo Mobile2  
But it seems., this topic does not bother them....
2019-1-25
Use props
NateW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166093 ft
  • >>>
United States

Understandable. For those times the shutter sound is bothersome, flip the switch before taking the photo and right back on after. Work-around for now.
2019-1-26
Use props
djiuser_bys66wBlYyv8
New
United States

On my TDL 10L. both the Ring and Media voume must be turned down. or it will not silence shutter and count down beeps.
2021-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules