Spark Went Haywire
905 9 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wYBTDgpG5dKV
lvl.1

United States

I was flying this morning and got to about 50-60 m and I got a ton of quick rrror messages before my spark became unresponsive and I can’t find it now.  Is this covered under my DJI care?
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for further help on this issue. Thank you.

2019-1-20
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Sorry for the loss. If you find the spark, DJI care should cover the repairs.
2019-1-20
Use props
fans6f66f9da
lvl.4
United States

can you post your flight log?
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_wYBTDgpG5dKV
lvl.1

United States

fans6f66f9da Posted at 1-20 12:33
can you post your flight log?

How do I do that?  I can watch it in the app but can’t seem to save it anywhere useful
2019-1-20
Use props
fansb3cc37d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My spark on my second flight just flew away, my first flight was perfect it returned to home within a few inches, then my second flight it said move away from area for the compass interference so I flew away, my drone was always in my sight so I was watching it more than the controller screen and notice in my flight log it said iMU heading error restart aircraft but I did see that message because when I looked down it must have gone and just said about the compass interference again so I flew it away a bit further still in sight and pressed the return home button, as it returned home it flashed up loads of errors that fast I could barely read them then it went into ATTI mode and I flew up a bit higher then went to go forward back to where I was only about 100m away and the controller disconnected and it just flew away, spent a very long time looking for it but it must have went miles away, what the hell happened the first time I fly it and it does this?? Am I entitled to get a replacem
2019-1-20
Use props
fansb3cc37d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I picked this drone especially because it’s great for beginners, should it really just loose all control 100m from home point and disappear
2019-1-20
Use props
fansb3cc37d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

How do you upload flight log please
2019-1-20
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fansb3cc37d4 Posted at 1-20 16:09
How do you upload flight log please

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansb3cc37d4 Posted at 1-20 16:00
My spark on my second flight just flew away, my first flight was perfect it returned to home within a few inches, then my second flight it said move away from area for the compass interference so I flew away, my drone was always in my sight so I was watching it more than the controller screen and notice in my flight log it said iMU heading error restart aircraft but I did see that message because when I looked down it must have gone and just said about the compass interference again so I flew it away a bit further still in sight and pressed the return home button, as it returned home it flashed up loads of errors that fast I could barely read them then it went into ATTI mode and I flew up a bit higher then went to go forward back to where I was only about 100m away and the controller disconnected and it just flew away, spent a very long time looking for it but it must have went miles away, what the hell happened the first time I fly it and it does this?? Am I entitled to get a replacem

Hi, we do apologize on the mishap that happens to your drone. Please sync your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support via the link that was provided by DJI Stephen. If the drone is still under warranty we would perform an investigation and evaluation on what was happened to your loss drone in order to provide an appropriate resolution.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules