Estimated time for Pixel 3 support for Mobile 2?
1012 5 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E_Holiday
lvl.1

Canada

Not seeing Pixel 3 support for the Osmo Mobile 2. Is there an estimated time for this smartphone to be added to the supported list?
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day E_Holiday. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the Pixel 3 be added to the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. For the latest updates regarding the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Kindly please visit our website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Well there is a ton of phone works with the OM2 but just they did not recommend us to use with. But most of the flagship will works well
2019-1-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum E_Holiday!
2019-1-20
Use props
E_Holiday
lvl.1

Canada

Hey, thanks! I assume this has more to do with the software, the lack of official support.

My biggest query at the moment is whether fastening the Pixel 3 to the DJI Mobile 2 will press down on the volume and power buttons, or is there some clearance?
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_w5MI9C93OaWK
New
United States

E_Holiday Posted at 1-28 13:39
Hey, thanks! I assume this has more to do with the software, the lack of official support.

My biggest query at the moment is whether fastening the Pixel 3 to the DJI Mobile 2 will press down on the volume and power buttons, or is there some clearance?

I am using a Pixel 3, there is no issue with the clamps pressing on the buttons.
2019-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules