Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Pocket Fails to Activate! What can i do to get warranty?
1485 5 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
williamzhou
lvl.1

United States

Hey! I purchased a DJI OSMO Pocket from Bestbuy store in New York. I bought it as a gift to my family. When we tried to set up the OSMO Pocket, it does not activate. I have tried everything to get it to activate but it just doesn't work.

We went to the Bestbuy store and they said we have to directly contact DJI due to their own policy (It has been more than 15 days since we bought the OSMO Pocket.)

Then we bring the OSMO Pocket to the DJI store in New York, and they told me that it's the quality issue. They cannot take care of that as a retail store. They suggested me to contact the DJI store in California.

Now I am really confused. It's kinda awkward because it's a gift to someone else. I wonder what I can do now?  If anyone here can help me, I will be very grateful.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day williamzhou. I am sorry for the trouble and to know that you are having issue with your new DJI Osmo Pocket. For us to help you with this issue that we are facing today. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-1-20
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Well you purchased the Osmo Pocket from Bestbuy. Not sure how your consumer rights are in the US. But they should replace it under warranty if it cannot be activated. If they still can't help then try reaching out to DJI Support directly.
2019-1-20
Use props
theprisoner6666
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Man, that sucks about the NYC store. The store in here in Hong Kong replaced my damaged one within 2 hours. I'm really surprised they didn't help you out more.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

theprisoner6666 Posted at 1-21 16:44
Man, that sucks about the NYC store. The store in here in Hong Kong replaced my damaged one within 2 hours. I'm really surprised they didn't help you out more.

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that you had with our Osmo Pocket, however, we're glad to know that you've received your replacement unit right away. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-22
Use props
Kevin Whotanto
New
Indonesia

hi, im just wondering how do i register my warranty of dji osmo pocket, ive been using it for like a month now and would like to check the warranty status, is it possible for me to check how long does the warranty have left? thankyou
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules