Flight log from the Drone
658 8 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAIDwithBeer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2126788 ft
Croatia

I never knew I could sync my flight log to DJI to see my history, and no I have been flying for two years with my DJI Mavic, but have used two different Phones. The first phone I used had a whole year worth of flight data, but the phone fell in the sea. I now have an entire year worth of data missing. So there are a few things I am trying to achieve here...
  • Could anybody suggest on how to download the flight log from the Mavic itself and then sync it to DJI?
  • Download the log, so I can sync to a third party app, as I fly other drones — any suggestions on other third-party apps to use.

2019-1-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once you sync you flights on the page where it shows your Mp slide it to the left
and the flights from the other bird should be there. The first page should show
total, and the other separately.
2019-1-20
Use props
SAIDwithBeer
lvl.2
Croatia

Woe Posted at 1-20 10:52
Once you sync you flights on the page where it shows your Mp slide it to the left
and the flights from the other bird should be there. The first page should show
total, and the other separately.

Thanks for this, I have this going as I fly the Phantom 4 as well. Just need to know how to bring up my logs from the past to sync up to the cloud, as they are not showing on my ipad.
2019-1-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

SAIDwithBeer Posted at 1-20 10:57
Thanks for this, I have this going as I fly the Phantom 4 as well. Just need to know how to bring up my logs from the past to sync up to the cloud, as they are not showing on my ipad.

No problem. Found it myself by accident.
2019-1-20
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

SAIDwithBeer Posted at 1-20 10:57
Thanks for this, I have this going as I fly the Phantom 4 as well. Just need to know how to bring up my logs from the past to sync up to the cloud, as they are not showing on my ipad.

It's my belief that what you did not sync is lost forever, I may be proven wrong.
2019-1-20
Use props
SAIDwithBeer
lvl.2
Croatia

jyc Posted at 1-20 11:00
It's my belief that what you did not sync is lost forever, I may be proven wrong.

Noooooooo, I am hoping it can be downloaded from the Drone itself. I have been searching on the forum if there is a post on doing this.

Thanks, perhaps you are correct.
2019-1-20
Use props
SAIDwithBeer
lvl.2
Croatia

@DJI any help on this post please.
2019-1-23
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Did you ever back up the phone you lost?  If so the data could be restored to a phone and then sync the flight data to DJI.
2019-1-23
Use props
SAIDwithBeer
lvl.2
Croatia

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 1-23 13:12
Did you ever back up the phone you lost?  If so the data could be restored to a phone and then sync the flight data to DJI.

Mmmmm, not really as I keep all my data on a cloud and never back up the phone. Still hoping @DJI they have a solution. Many thanks for coming back to see if there is another solution
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules