Casualty Analysis Collision
469 3 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Collision imparts great forces and can disrupt delicate craft parts. Collision is always defensible  against happening. I saw one of many seagulls aim straight into camera nearly clipping the prop stbdfwd. Defensible action was drop down in lieu climb up. Realized drop down is lazy compared to spiffy elevating upwards. Smarter to fly where gulls aren't around (they're here at Wal-Mart!).

The only jarring recovery evolutions are the imu, the compass, the camera system, the six vision collision eyes, the landing sonar pair ultrasonic transducers

Drift of electronic values alone necessitates periodic alignments. But collision is far more impacting isnt it?

Has anyone experienced such recoveries after collision?

I am thinking collision equates to shipping it back period. Any collision at moderate velocity would appear to fubar the fragile craft?

2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing this informative information with us. If a collision happens on your DJI Drone the best thing to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further and for us to conduct an investigation on what happened. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_kaVZlZOaTqIl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

dji stephen, please enquire support of such aggression seagull attacking drone head on in flight?
what does support say?
once a prop is compromised craft won't function properly and prop will likely be colliding into seagull face feet claw.
casualty script written says kill props by button sequence immediately craft will drop immediately without propulsion and fall upon below what may it be.
i forgot what keystrokes commands stops props in flight since it's suicide unsalvagability that is safeguarded by firmware
it's in the full manual but shouldve been organized under separate chapter spelling out each and every casualty recovery procedure type.
in casualty, what is occurring can be abated, mitigated, from furthered detriment, to achieve least impact (liabilities) via the trained understanding of executing casualty procedure.
2019-1-20
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You need to send it back for analysis is my guess.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules