Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
5 tips on how to start ice climbing - loaded with drone footage!
815 9 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cragcloud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175604 ft
Denmark

Hi all

I have created this vlog with 5 tips on how to start ice climbing - loaded with drone footage from my DJI Spark and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ! (other cameras included too)

Feedback is very welcome!

2019-1-20
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50906 ft
Netherlands

Very interesting information, makes me very curious to try. As always very good filmed and edited.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this awesome video with us. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
Cragcloud
Second Officer
Denmark

Terp1234 Posted at 1-20 13:27
Very interesting information, makes me very curious to try. As always very good filmed and edited.

Thank you so very much for the feedback and support
2019-1-20
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Would you say ice climbing is easier than rock climbing? Its definitely different so wondering how it compares to classic free climbing (not free as alex free, lol )
2019-1-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very cool! Nice video!
2019-1-21
Use props
Cragcloud
Second Officer
Denmark

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-21 01:41
Would you say ice climbing is easier than rock climbing? Its definitely different so wondering how it compares to classic free climbing (not free as alex free, lol )

I think it is very different and therefore difficult to compare. If you have tried rock climbing I guess you are in a better state of being a succesful ice climber as you are familiar with climbing as a discipline - and you are not afraid of heights ;) But the "feeling" is very different - rock climbing you use your hands and feet and are much more closer to the rock and there are moves that require special technique - ice climbing is probably not that difficult in terms of technique, but it is more about keeping a cool head, and trusting the placements of your gear.
2019-1-21
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Cool video, very informative, thanks for sharing
2019-2-11
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados