Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Affirm for canadian buyers
523 2 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone_lover
lvl.2
Canada

Does DJI provides affirm for canadian drone buyers in their DJI website like USA buyers??

2019-1-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

even if it was availble i strongly suggest against using Affirm, they are scummiest credit lenders ever, just do a quick google search on their reputation...

i would either consider another credit lender/credit card company separate from DJI maybe speak with your bank about getting a credit card and credit account or just save your money up and dont try buying something you cannot afford and potentially harming your future.   a lot easier to destroy your credit score than it is to fix it..   you can destroy your credit in 1 month but fixing it being on best behavior can take years to reverse those same actions, thats intentional by those credit companies...
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day drone_lover. Thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking this inquiry if you are able to use the Affirm for a mode of payment in Canada. I am sorry to say that Affirm is only available in the US only. I will be posting a link where you will be able to help you purchase a DJI Drone. I hope this helps. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/support/purc ... ite&from=footer

2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules