Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go and Google Pixel 3 - Crashes each time I try to record video
3055 9 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5yA7jmYmq6sn
lvl.1
United States

Hello -

Looking for help.  I have a new google pixel 3 phone.  I installed the DJI Go app.  I can connect to my Osmo+ just fine.  However, each time I try to record, the DJI Go app crashes.  Any ideas?  Thank you very much!
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using  Google Pixel 3. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Google Pixel 3 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-1-20
Use props
Desertdrone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-20 15:41
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using  Google Pixel 3. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Google Pixel 3 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Ouch -  I should have read the fine print.  Might not have turned in the iPhone.  Is this the same issue with Mavic 2 Pro?  I bought that pretty much the same time.  thank you for your response!  BI
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Desertdrone Posted at 1-21 07:52
Ouch -  I should have read the fine print.  Might not have turned in the iPhone.  Is this the same issue with Mavic 2 Pro?  I bought that pretty much the same time.  thank you for your response!  BI

You are very much welcome Desertdrone. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2019-1-21
Use props
djiuser_J25zoEnveZXJ
New

United Kingdom

Desertdrone Posted at 1-21 07:52

To answer the question re Mavic Pro 2 I have the same problem with a pixel 3 and also with a spark

I'm surprised that DJI have still not fixed this
2019-4-11
Use props
fans16a35b1b
New
Flight distance : 44797 ft
Brazil

I'm having the exactly same problem with Spark and Pixel 3. Works fine until I start to record and then it crashes. @DJI, any plans to start supporting Pixel 3? This is unacceptable!!
2019-6-20
Use props
Isaac LaRock_YT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3035 ft
United States

Now I'm scared. I'm about to buy the pixel 3a and i have the spark. Any conclusions? Or solutions that worked for anyone?
2019-8-14
Use props
Dasaraphoto
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-1-20 15:41
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using  Google Pixel 3. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Google Pixel 3 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hey July 6th and DJIGo app is crashing on start-up I am using a google pixel device any word on if this will be fixed on any future update??
2021-7-6
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Dasaraphoto Posted at 7-6 09:18
Hey July 6th and DJIGo app is crashing on start-up I am using a google pixel device any word on if this will be fixed on any future update??

I would say the 4th of never given DJI track record but heres s9mething to trt. Uninstall the mimo app download the latest version from the DJI store, the one on the playnstore is really old and not updated.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dasaraphoto Posted at 7-6 09:18
Hey July 6th and DJIGo app is crashing on start-up I am using a google pixel device any word on if this will be fixed on any future update??

Hi there Dasaraphoto. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have posted. As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this matter. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the DJI Go application recommended mobile device list. Thank you.
2021-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules