Should i buy mavic pro 2 on credit by using my credit card ?? ??
959 9 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone_lover
lvl.2
Canada

i am in love with dji mavic pro 2, what a killer looks. but unfortunately i don't have enough cash now. is that wise buying mavic pro 2 fly more combo using my credit card on credit and pay the amount in installment with in 14 - 15 months.??

i have checked my credit card, they charge 19.99 percent interest anually. i never bought anything on credit by using credit card. so i am really confused. so what you guys recommend should i go for it or not?? and any problem i might face by my credit card company in future ?

honestly, i have become obsessed with mavic pro 2. while i try to sleep, if i close my eyes instead of my Girl-friend i see mavic pro 2 :/

2019-1-20
Use props
flightlogicRV9
lvl.3
United States

I don't think we here on the forum, better rat you out to your gifrlfriend.   My personal decision was to wait until someone sold there 2 pro used.  I picked up a great on with four flights on it for $1200 cash.
2019-1-20
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

That’s funny in the end of your question. As long as you are not in debt and  have a job and can pay your bills and your rent or mortgage, I’d say Do It and don’t look back ! You can always pay  credit card more money and pay it off sooner when you hit lottery credit card company don’t care what u buy lol. Just don’t max it out ! Good luck on your decision
2019-1-20
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

flightlogicRV9 Posted at 1-20 16:51
I don't think we here on the forum, better rat you out to your gifrlfriend.   My personal decision was to wait until someone sold there 2 pro used.  I picked up a great on with four flights on it for $1200 cash.

That’s a great deal
2019-1-20
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

flightlogicRV9 Posted at 1-20 16:51
I don't think we here on the forum, better rat you out to your gifrlfriend.   My personal decision was to wait until someone sold there 2 pro used.  I picked up a great on with four flights on it for $1200 cash.

That’s a great deal
2019-1-20
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Personally, no, I would not do it. You would pay in average 20% more for the deal than normal. You should also keep in mind, that if you crash it, it get stolen or something like that, you would still need to pay it off, AND replace it.
Buy something cheaper, or save up. Up to you.
2019-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's not a case of IF but WHEN you crash a drone (famous words). As tempting as it is you'll be paying 20% A YEAR more than the price and the value (being tech) will reduce over time. It is not an investment so you will lose money and the fact you need to borrow to pay for it shows that it is something that you can not afford to replace easily. Unless you are using it commercially to yield a return then I'd say no given your financial situation. Save up and you'll appreciate it more - or at least save up a big deposit and look for deals from official DJI resellers that offer 0% interest over 12 months. Be sure to get care refresh too if paying with credit so replacing it will be a lot cheaper if needed.
2019-1-21
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Find a vendor that will finance it to you on 0%, here in the UK there at at least 3 online retailers that will do 0% over 12 or 24 months. No one in Canada doing this type of finance?
2019-1-21
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

If you don't have the money to buy such a drone you have bigger problems to fix first. Don't prioritize an expensive hobby if you don't have the money for it.
2019-1-21
Use props
kykmavic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

Quick Answer: NO!, Normal Answer: NO!
Don't pay more than what you can afford, just wait until you have the money or find a used one at lower price.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules