Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro-gimbil issues
673 8 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeSP04
lvl.1
Australia

I now have a mavic pro, when I'm preparing to fly i'm getting these messages in the top left - "Gimbil obstructed. Check if gimbil clamp has been removed. Gimbil motor load too large" Can anyone help with this problem ?
2019-1-20
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Have you removed the gimbal clamp?  Have you removed all of the pieces of tape, including the one behind the gimbal?  Does it move freely when powered down?
2019-1-20
Use props
GeorgeSP04
lvl.1
Australia

I've had the drone since August so I've been flying it without problems. This problem only started at the start of January. The gimbil moves up and down quickly, sort of spasims, when its starting up and then the messages come up.
2019-1-20
Use props
Bob Brown
Captain
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check for obstructions and if none send it into DJI Repair.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day GeorgeSP04. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. Can you please check whether the gimbal enters the self-check process properly? Can you please try to post a short video showing this issue for us to help you further? Please keep us updated on the said issue. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
GeorgeSP04
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 11:10
Hello and good day GeorgeSP04. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. Can you please check whether the gimbal enters the self-check process properly? Can you please try to post a short video showing this issue for us to help you further? Please keep us updated on the said issue. Thank you.

The gimbal is not moving at all now when we start it up. Just the messages as mentioned in my first post come up & she won’t fly ? Doesn’t seem to enter the self check process ? Not sure if you still need a video ?
2019-1-21
Use props
GeorgeSP04
lvl.1
Australia

I am having issues with the Mavic pro again. When I'm just about to take off I get these error Messages "Error.Precsion Hovering and Landing" and "Protection may fail"  and "Downward Vision Sensor Calibration" Can someone please help ?
2020-5-19
Use props
USS ENTERPRISE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063642 ft
South Korea

do the gimbal calibration
2020-5-19
Use props
GeorgeSP04
lvl.1
Australia

USS ENTERPRISE Posted at 5-19 19:42
do the gimbal calibration

ok we did that and now it says - "gimbal motor load too large. Please check if the gimbal clamp has been removed" - which it has
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules