DJI GO 4 app Return To Home Problem.
510 3 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thesotman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2254 ft
South Africa

When I set the return to home on the DJI GO 4 app for my Spark it first gives me an error and then after about a minute it notifies that it is set.What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
2019-1-20
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Do you have enough GPS showing when you set the RTH?
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day thesotman. I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with the RTH of your DJI Spark. May we know if you have updated the firmware of the DJI Spark to it's latest version? You may need to press and hold the RTH button on your remote controller for you to use the said function properly. We highly recommend setting the altitude of the aircraft higher than any objects below to avoid the incident. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
thesotman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2254 ft
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 11:41
Hello and good day thesotman. I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with the RTH of your DJI Spark. May we know if you have updated the firmware of the DJI Spark to it's latest version? You may need to press and hold the RTH button on your remote controller for you to use the said function properly. We highly recommend setting the altitude of the aircraft higher than any objects below to avoid the incident. Thank you.

I do have the latest firmware
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules