A short flight along Canvey's coast in Essex, UK and a detour int...
493 7 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

A short flight along Canvey's coast in Essex, UK and a detour into the shipping lane to spy a container ship.

Canvey Island was reclaimed from the Thames estuary in Essex, England. It has an area of 7.12 square miles (18.44 km2) and a population of 38,170. It is separated from the mainland of south Essex by a network of creeks. Lying only just above sea level it is prone to flooding at exceptional tides, but has nevertheless been inhabited since the Roman invasion of Britain.

Canvey Island is also notable for its relationship to the petrochemical industry. The island was the site of the first delivery in the world of liquefied natural gas by container ship, and later became the subject of an influential assessment on the risks to a population living within the vicinity of petrochemical shipping and storage facilities.

2019-1-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Excellent video! Nice work!
2019-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

jacksonnai Posted at 1-21 05:02
Excellent video! Nice work!

Thank you.   Its a bit scary flying over water,  but I'm slowly gaining confidence.
2019-1-21
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-21 05:08
Thank you.   Its a bit scary flying over water,  but I'm slowly gaining confidence.

Thats alot of water ..your a brave man ,,,,   nice vid..cheers for posting...
2019-1-21
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

That's some bold flying, in theory you could make it across the estuary and back
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DAFlys. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video from the Coast in Essex, UK. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-1-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2019-1-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You're welcome mate!
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules