Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-21
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

First of all, you grabbed your drone like an idiot if it bit you, but don’t feel too bad we all been bit and been idiots that’s how ya learn!   

the sensors are in the rear of the aircraft and there is IR system to see below even if light is limited.  Practice catching your aircraft more not that hard to hand catch and learn but there is a technique and art to being able to do it without thinking, almost muscle memory.  I can do it from a moving platform like and ATV or a boat, I can launch it and catch it without needing to second guess, look or think about it.  

2nd of all:  Do auto recal of your gimbal on perfectly level surface and see what it zeros itself out to.. if it’s crooked still check the gimbal to see if the rubber suspension bands on the sides is messed up.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nigan. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Air. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-1-21
Use props
Nigan
lvl.2

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s always advisable to do an IMU calibration and gimbal calibration after crash to bring the crafts attitude back into line, if your still having problems, I would send in to dji.

With regards to hand catching only do it if your 100% sure you can.
2019-1-21
Use props
djiuser_hKv17CfElusd
New

if you're flying your drone simply on top of the bottom, and one thing goes wrong.... don't attempt to catch it. My hands area unit ok, however my feet got the strength of the drone and that i got five little cuts. Im within the habit of catching my smaller drones once landing and for bumping into a wall, however nevermore can I attempt to catch my mavic unless those blades don't seem to be spinning.
2019-1-26
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

As someone with a lot of experience with safety both in industrial environments and drones alike, I would HIGHLY suggest not hand catching this lil devil. Lil bugger bit me thumbnail and didnt cause any damage but now I just dont do it. I would rather land on sand than get chopped.

(this is kinda ironic as I am more comfortable catching my M2Z but then again I have more real estate for my fingers. Seriously though, hand catches are only for extreme circumstances.)
2019-1-27
Use props
eliquids
New

India

According to India’s national aviation authority, the Ministry of Civil Aviation, flying a drone is legal in India, Ejiuce India but we recommend being aware of and compliant with the drone regulations listed below before doing so.
2019-4-5
Use props
LeftT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1516 ft
United States

I would be concerned. You shouldnt have to recallibrate that much, and i have no clue whats up with you gimbal but that definitely is not right
2019-5-9
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

i cant understand how hand catching is accomplished having both hands preoccupied on both sticks? Surrogate sticks?
2019-5-9
Use props
WapRox
New

First of all, you grabbed your drone like an idiot if it bit you, but don’t feel too bad we all been bit and been idiots that’s how ya learn!   

the sensors are in the rear of the aircraft apkdor.com/ and there is IR system to see below even if light is limited.  Practice  catching your aircraft more not mob4wap.com/ that hard to hand catch and learn but there is a technique and art to being able to do it without thinking, almost muscle memory.  I can do it from a moving platform like and ATV or a boat, I can launch it and catch it without needing to second guess, look or think about it.  

2nd of all:  Do auto recal of your gimbal on perfectly level surface and see what it zeros itself out to.. if it’s crooked still check the gimbal to see if the rubber suspension bands on the sides is messed up.
__________________________________________________________________________________
2019-9-10
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft

hand catch lands are discouraged.
the down wards sensors work against your hand platform only because there is an elevation difference to the flooring you're standing upon?
2019-9-10
Use props
wapkoi
lvl.1

Bangladesh

YouTube Downloader - Download Video and Audio from  https://yy2mates.com/
2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules