Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SanDisk MicroSD Extreme or Extreme Pro
3607 11 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidjcb
Captain
Flight distance : 13135446 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear forum,

Because DJI store offers SanDisk Extreme (Writes up to 60MB/s), as compatible memory for Mavic 2, I decided to buy it. However, I realized I already bought a couple of  Sandisk Exteme Pro MicroSD Cards, which, write data at 100MB/s, for my mavic air.

I haven’t tested my two SanDisk Extreme yet and I have the chance to return them but, I wonder if someone used them already without any issues particularly recording at 4K.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Have all a safe flight,

VIDJCB

2019-1-21
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 2 is only able to write data at a max of 12.5 MB/s, so a 60 MB/s memory card will work just as well as a 100 MB/s memory card for the purpose of recording 4K video.
2019-1-21
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 1-21 04:07
The Mavic 2 is only able to write data at a max of 12.5 MB/s, so a 60 MB/s memory card will work just as well as a 100 MB/s memory card for the purpose of recording 4K video.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
V
2019-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use both and yep - can not tell the difference.
2019-1-21
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 1-21 04:32
I use both and yep - can not tell the difference.

Thanks! As long as you haven't experienced issues editing or watching recorded videos.

Best,
V
2019-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Vidjcb Posted at 1-21 04:37
Thanks! As long as you haven't experienced issues editing or watching recorded videos.

Best,

Nothing at all
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day VIDJCB . Thank you for raising this inquiry. We suggest using a suggested SD card for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. These SD card are test on the said drones. For reference I will post the list of suggested SD cards for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.

2019-1-21
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If anyone is interested in learning more about choosing the right memory card for you (there isn't one best memory card for all DJI drone owners), this guide explains everything you need to know:

Best memory card for your DJI drone
2019-1-21
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 07:21
Hello and good day VIDJCB . Thank you for raising this inquiry. We suggest using a suggested SD card for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. These SD card are test on the said drones. For reference I will post the list of suggested SD cards for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.

[view_image]

Hello DJI Stephen. Thanks for such a valuable information!

All the very best,

VIDJCB
2019-1-21
Use props
Vidjcb
Captain
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 1-21 07:31
If anyone is interested in learning more about choosing the right memory card for you (there isn't one best memory card for all DJI drone owners), this guide explains everything you need to know:

Best memory card for your DJI drone

Hi,

One more complete and useful link site. Thanks a lot for sharing it!

Best,

VIDJCB
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Vidjcb Posted at 1-21 08:01
Hello DJI Stephen. Thanks for such a valuable information!

All the very best,

You are very much welcome VIDJCB. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-21
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

msinger, thanks for posting that address for the information, really helpful, even like the pictures  For others it is just six pages long, nice to print out and have for reference.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules