Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Xiaomi mi 8 compatibility (phantom 3 standard)
1234 4 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodolfo Neto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281142 ft
Brazil

Hello all,
I have the phantom 3 standard and I am having problems using dji go app with my new smartphone which is a xiaomi MI 8 ( 6GB RAM )
1 - I get connection lost all the time. Even when the drone is no more than 40 meters from the remote control
2 - Lost image all the time and also image is very poor, disappearing and lagging

I have tried to reset the smartphone and installed only the dji app, nothing else running in the background and the same problems happened.

I used to have a motorola G4 (2GB RAM) and it worked better.

Glad if someone could help
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, Xiaomi MI 8 not fully compatible with Phantom 3 Standard. I highly recommend you to use a compatible device when using the Phantom 3 Standard for reliability purposes. Here are the listed devices that are compatible with your drone. Please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern may I ask have you tried to fly in a different location? as you mention you had a connection issue even you are within the 40 meters. The issue might interference on the area that's why you experiencing connection lost as well the image is lagging and disappearing. You may give a try to fly on different location and for the peace of mind, you can give a try as well using a different phone. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-1-21
Use props
Rodolfo Neto
lvl.1
Brazil

Thanks for the quick response.
2019-1-21
Use props
Rodolfo Neto
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 08:30
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern may I ask have you tried to fly in a different location? as you mention you had a connection issue even you are within the 40 meters. The issue might interference on the area that's why you experiencing connection lost as well the image is lagging and disappearing. You may give a try to fly on different location and for the peace of mind, you can give a try as well using a different phone. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Well, I believe it is because the phone is not fully compatible as Natalia said.
I have flown in the same place before with others phones and no problem found.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules