Controller dedicated tablet options
338 2 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
climb2bhi
lvl.1
United States

I'm looking for a 6 inch (< 160mm x 8mm) tablet to be the dedicated display for my Mavic Air controller. I dont want to keep pulling my phone out of it's protective case, killing it's battery, and not being able to answer it while flying. I have a large tablet and the tablet mount, but I'm looking for something that fits in the controller that can be dedicated to doing just that.

So what I'm curious about is what manufacturer, model, processor core count, performance speed will give me a studder/freeze free operation with at least a 720 pixel clear bright display. It does not need to have cell phone capabilities and should be under $100.00.

Any suggestiuons are appreciated.

Thanks
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern, you may use this as your reference for the compatible and tested device, however. We can still wait for a different suggestion from other users that already tried and tested different device.
2019-1-21
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I am not sure if you have looked at this but this website helps by providing tablets and phones that work for DJI 4.0. https://www.phantomhelp.com/Tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18 . As far a stutter free experience, I reccommend 2gb proccessor as it is "technically" the minimum spec for DJI GO 4. I personally use a iPad Mini 4, but definitely check out the list I linked in this post.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules