Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ProRess license
902 5 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exploringimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3514751 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

Unfortanly i had a accident with my Inspire 2 ending with a crash. Now I want to purchace a new I2 with X7 camera, do you know if it possible to move the PreRess licence to the new I2 or can I expect the 600 Euro for the licence is gone with the I2 chashed?

Best Jan
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer the license key to newly purchase unit. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-1-21
Use props
michaelk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6054295 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 10:52
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer the license key to newly purchase unit. I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.

sorry DJI Gamora, that is not true !
i have transfered the ProRes and DNG licence to a new inspire 2 form a broken DJI inpsire 2.
this was done by the DJI supportin germany.
i have to bring both inspire 2 birds to the DJI support and the managed to transfer the licence !
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

michaelk Posted at 1-22 01:52
sorry DJI Gamora, that is not true !
i have transfered the ProRes and DNG licence to a new inspire 2 form a broken DJI inpsire 2.
this was done by the DJI supportin germany.

Hi michaelk, if the drone was sent back to our official repair center for the repair service, the license will be kept, was your drone repaired by our repair center?
2019-1-24
Use props
markiet1966
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

I still don't understand why a licence even needs to be purchased, I have several pieces of equipment that output Prores for which I've never had to buy a licence?

Mark
2019-1-24
Use props
michaelk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6054295 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 04:52
Hi michaelk, if the drone was sent back to our official repair center for the repair service, the license will be kept, was your drone repaired by our repair center?

hey dji gamaro,

cause of a new job i bought a new inspire 2.
with both inspire 2 (broken and new one) i visit a dji support in germany.
they transferred the prores/dng  licence from the broken inspire 2 to the new inspire 2.
i left with the new inspire 2 with the the transferred prores/dng license.
the broken inspire 2 was repaired at the dji support.
after 14 days they send it to me back.
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules