Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
no video, no buton recordin in mobile
433 3 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gogi71\
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3114 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Mavic Pro I have a problem .... on my mobile phone I do not have a recording tag, just taking a picture ... I try to switch to the camera without switching. I have a picture transfer on a coaster, a gimbal twist, for stabilization ... sometimes I shoot but it does not show me recording. I do not approve me on the console to view photos or recordings. I tried farmwire but it showed me it did not work. I have no adjustments to the video quality I choose ... hellppppp
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear the trouble, with regards to that may I ask what mobile device are you using? as well the SD card? however, I would recommend trying to use a different mobile device and SD card just to isolate the Issue. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-1-21
Use props
gogi71
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Greeting. I have another DJ Mavic pro and the Samsung A6 2018 works perfectly. M ScanDisc Extreme 16gb card and everything works perfectly. At the first DJ I tried Mavic fo4rmatize the card, ran the farge through Samsunga, the Computer helped DJI Assistent 2 and I did not manage to fix it and always report the error when loading the farware at 40%. Photographers (not just on the phone) are flying on the card, they are flying smoothly, but there is nothing to do with recording. Gimbal works perfectly, although I managed to record something for a few seconds and I only saw it on the card reader.
2019-1-24
Use props
gogi71
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I tried without the card, I can record it on a mobile phone, and when I put my card, it will not shoot the video
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules