Mavic error 0x800000 / 0x026803
889 3 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samac_Mavic
New

Brazil

Hi,

There's no image transmission and every time i try to update the airplane it freezes around 70% show me the error 0x026803 and fails. The RC firmware is newer than the airplane one. I`ve changed all the inside cables and also the gimbal. Ah, it was due to a 3mts crash on a tree. I really hope somebody can help me. Is there any way to tag Dji here?

Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern about the error code, there's a specific cable from the camera that not being attached properly. Unfortunately, we can't provide a concise answer about that it would be better to have checked by the expert, since you mention as well you experience a collision before, I would recommend sending it in to the facility for further checking to find out as well what could be the main reason behind those errors, you may just to this link https://www.dji.com/support and choose one of the channels in order for you to have the guide on how to send it in. I hope you understand. Thanks!
2019-1-21
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

What is this airplane you speak of?
2019-1-22
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trying to be helpful...
try using DJI Assistant 2 instead of updating directly on the drone.
If that fails try DUMLdoreV3. (not supported by DJI)
Both require you to use a USB cable and a PC.

If that fails send it into DJI repair and be prepared to pay.
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules