951 17 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 282077 ft
Australia

Hi All.

This was shot at three different loactions along the Yarra River in Melbourne. I especially like the tree growing sideways near the end. Well, I thought it was interesting to capture anyway!. Filmed in 4K using the Mavic Air.

#mavicair

2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your video here, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-1-21
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 13:00
Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your video here, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!

Hey thanks for the reply. While I have you, being an admin and all. Is there a reason why there is no Mavic Air section in this forum. Why are all the Mavics grouped together.? Its hard to search for Video filmed on the Mavic Air when its all clumped together with the Pro's. I love this forum but that would be a suggestion to make it better.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Marcus_R Posted at 1-21 13:04
Hey thanks for the reply. While I have you, being an admin and all. Is there a reason why there is no Mavic Air section in this forum. Why are all the Mavics grouped together.? Its hard to search for Video filmed on the Mavic Air when its all clumped together with the Pro's. I love this forum but that would be a suggestion to make it better.

Hi, thank you for that, about your concern actually there is a Mavic Air section.
Screenshot_11.png
2019-1-21
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 13:48
Hi, thank you for that, about your concern actually there is a Mavic Air section.

Thanks for the reply. That is just a TAG right..? you can post under that tag but then you cant tag it as Photos and Videos as well.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Marcus_R Posted at 1-21 13:51
Thanks for the reply. That is just a TAG right..? you can post under that tag but then you cant tag it as Photos and Videos as well.

Actually, you can post there and tag as Photos and Videos through all of the video photos would be still under on the correct section, however, if other members go to the Mavic Air section they can still see your Threads there even you tag it as video and photo as long as you've posted it on the Mavic Air section.
2019-1-21
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Nice video Marcus. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-21
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

Sky Carrier Posted at 1-21 14:01
Nice video Marcus. Thanks for sharing

Hey. Thank you Sky Carrier!!
2019-1-21
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Good video Marcus, looked like a quiet day on the river.  That tree, probably put there so the critters wouldn't have to wade so far
2019-1-21
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

Nice video Marcus_R. Gee the Yarra looks like coffee, must be the drought. Needs a good flush

As for the tree, bank collapsed and that's how it fell? Happens all the time here along the banks of the Murray river,
2019-1-21
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

Boffin Posted at 1-21 18:08
Nice video Marcus_R. Gee the Yarra looks like coffee, must be the drought. Needs a good flush

As for the tree, bank collapsed and that's how it fell? Happens all the time here along the banks of the Murray river,

yeah I kind worked that out about the tree. It was just fun to film. It looked a bit different. Your right. The water does not look that inviting does it. Its pretty much always like that though!
2019-1-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nicely done, great video!
2019-1-23
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

HH1 Posted at 1-21 14:50
Good video Marcus, looked like a quiet day on the river.  That tree, probably put there so the critters wouldn't have to wade so far

Ha Ha.. Fair point!. You might be on to something!
2019-1-23
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

jacksonnai Posted at 1-23 04:05
Nicely done, great video!

Hey. Thanks jacksonnai. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
2019-1-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Marcus_R Posted at 1-23 14:19
Hey. Thanks jacksonnai. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

You're welcome Marcus!
2019-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool video!
2019-1-24
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Very nicely done
2019-1-24
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

Thanks ShermanFlyer!!.. Appreciate the comment.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules