Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket - Gimbel overheated, Gimbal limit reached, Gimbal pro...
3756 2 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JanDD
New
Germany

Hi,

I just got my Osmo Pocket delivered (via Banggood to Germany) and directly after activating the device and installing the new firmware, I had serious problems with it. Is it possible that the problems are caused by the firmware update? I have not had the chance to make one video and missed the chance to get a nice night shot of the lunar eclipse yesterday... now I need to wait for the next one in 2028...

So I contacted the DJI service and told them about the errors... Osmo Pocket - Gimbel overheated, Gimbal limit reached, Gimbal pro. Seems to be a frequent issue with the device.

The next disappointment came today, when I received the answer from the DJI support. No free support, when the device was not bought in Europe. Finally I have to pay a repair fee for a brand new product or I need to chase the seller?

Not very satisfying experience... I would prefer to have a working product instead of having these issues in getting the problems solved.

2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JanDD, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with Osmo Pocket and our after-sales policy, unfortunately, we do not provide the global warranty currently, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product.
May I have more details of the difficulties with the Osmo Pocket? Did the APP or the Touchscreen pop up the error message of the Gimbal Overheated and Gimbal limit reached? What do you mean of the Gimbal pro? If yes, any chance to share us a picture or the screenshot for further support? Thank you in advance.
2019-1-21
Use props
djiuser_ukuH7LTb7DtA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 592953 ft
Netherlands

Hallo DJI-pocket 2 gekocht in Nederland  15 januari 2021 probleem gimbal limit Rached  (met de osmo  pocket 1  nooit problemen gehad wat kan ik doen  ????

Groeten Janoesfilmmaker
janoesfilmmaker@gmail.com
2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules