Insufficient disc space
7734 13 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

My 7 min videos won’t load saying insufficient disc space. As well when I
Upload the sd card, the footage is very choppy.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Lincoln
2019-1-21
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Have you tried freeing up some space on the device and then just try again?

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-21
Use props
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

Yeah, I have 40 gigs left, and video is only three, it will load a 3 min vid but not the 7 minute one, unless I’m misunderstanding disc space and hard drive space it’s on an Iphone 8. If I load the images from my SD48 card to the computer, the footage is all choppy.
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that it caused. May we know what is the model of your SD card? May we know where did you encounter this message? Have you tried to use a different SD card to see if the situation will be the same? You may refer to the image below for recommended SD cards. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-1-22
Use props
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-22 12:24
Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that it caused. May we know what is the model of your SD card? May we know where did you encounter this message? Have you tried to use a different SD card to see if the situation will be the same? You may refer to the image below for recommended SD cards. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

[view_image]

It’s sandisc extreme plus 32gb v30
2019-1-22
Use props
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-22 12:24

[view_image]

The message pops up on my iPhone 8 about half way through my download. But it also does it on my wife brand new empty iPhone 8 as well.
2019-1-22
Use props
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

Went out again and got some amazing footage, uploaded to my computer and it’s all still choppy... I’m done with this, it’s going up for sale!
2019-2-3
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

What computer?     Do you have one with the latest intel i9 8 core CPU?   Or do you have a 12 year old laptop?    If you're trying to view 4K video, then you'll definitely need a modern computer with some horsepower.  

If it's skipping on an Intel i9 CPU, then there is a problem.   But, it's pretty well guaranteed to skip if you're using  some old laptop.  If you are trying to view 4K an older computer, then it isn't DJI's fault.

Can't help with the 'insufficient disc space' message you're getting on the iPhones.  (I've never heard of that one, especially since there is no disc on the iPhone). You might want to get in touch with Apple on that issue.
2019-2-3
Use props
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

Just had all new ssd, memory and more ram in my Mac, the insufficient disc space shows up whenever I try to load the video into the editor using go 4 on the phone.
2019-2-3
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

There needs to be a min of swappable space on your device.......you may be getting into that space......

What are the EXACT video settings used for the video,  the settings in the GO4 App ??

Randy
2019-2-3
Use props
Lynx007
lvl.1

Canada

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-3 13:48
There needs to be a min of swappable space on your device.......you may be getting into that space......

What are the EXACT video settings used for the video,  the settings in the GO4 App ??

I had it set on 4K video
2019-2-3
Use props
MrUrban
New

United States

im having same issue. I have a brand new laptop i7 8th gen laptop,  iphone 11 MAX Pro phone. when i try to downloaded it from the app it says, "insufficient disk space" and just below that is say "uncached videos will be directly transmitted  from camera". seems like anytime I film over 5 minutes it does this....
2020-10-4
Use props
MrUrban
New

United States

MrUrban Posted at 10-4 06:48
im having same issue. I have a brand new laptop i7 8th gen laptop,  iphone 11 MAX Pro phone. when i try to downloaded it from the app it says, "insufficient disk space" and just below that is say "uncached videos will be directly transmitted  from camera". seems like anytime I film over 5 minutes it does this....

disregard i was able to fix it. thanks.
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_p6FHLsl2hYEq
New

Russia

MrUrban Posted at 2020-10-4 06:59
disregard i was able to fix it. thanks.

hello, please tell me how you solved this problem?
2021-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules