Camare disconnection while in flight
440 3 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DACO
New
Philippines

Hello DJI,

I have a problem using my Phantom 4, it use to diconenct while in flight. I can still control the aircraft but I cannot see the image on my monitor and that freaks me out. It happen numbers of times already then after a while, the image will return but the gimbal does not working correctly. How am I going to solve this problem?

Thanks.
2019-1-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha DACO,

Try pulling the USB cable out of the remote controller and putting it back in when that happens and when the Phantom is in the air.  This should reload the Live View.  If it keeps happening, and this solves the problem, you may have to buy a new USB cable.  

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-1-21
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Have you tried downgrading your app version to a much older one to see if that helps?

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Do you still remember what was the message on the application when the live feed was not available? Are you using a built-in remote controller or mobile device? If you're using a mobile device, kindly provide the mobile device that you're using for further help. We would like to clarify as well if you manage to re-calibrate the compass and IMU prior to your flight and check if this situation will happen in a different location wherein there are no interferences. Please keep us posted on the latest information. We do appreciate your time reaching forum.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules