Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
personal homepage | problems
2371 5 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egargiulo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5000 ft
Italy

Good morning to support. I have not seen any data in my personal homepage for some time. Why? What should I do to get back to normal on this page?
2019-1-21
Use props
egargiulo
Second Officer
Italy

I discovered only now that the content has been moved to the end of the page and no longer, as before, to the side. Now I see the data, but the interface is very uncomfortable

Schermata 2019-01-22 alle 06.50.08.png
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if you're using a computer or a mobile device? Please keep us posted on the latest information. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-22
Use props
egargiulo
Second Officer
Italy

DJI Tony, pubblicato alle 1-22 11:15
Ciao, grazie per l'inchiesta. Possiamo sapere se stai utilizzando un computer o un dispositivo mobile? Per favore, tienici aggiornato sulle ultime informazioni. Grazie per il supporto continuo.

Google chrome su computer
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

egargiulo Posted at 1-22 20:44
Google chrome su computer

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We've managed to check this scenario on our end, however, this situation doesn't happen on our end. Please try to use a different web browser to see if there will be changes. Please keep us on the latest progress.
2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_vBnuHBcrcdY6
New

Russia

Ehi, ragazzi, onestamente, non ho capito di cosa si tratta, potete riformulare?
2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules