56079 29 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lavergne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5643 ft
France

Bonjour
Je n'ai pas utilisé ma batterie depuis plus de 3 mois et il se trouve quand je l'allume, il n'y a que le voyant rouge et une Led verte qui s'allume et tout s'eteint aprés quelques secondes.
Le problème, quand je branche le chargeur (dji) le voyant rouge s'allume, le défilement des Leds s'éffectue puis tout s'éteind sans pouvoir charger la batterie.
j'ai entendu dire que les batteries pouvaient se mettre en hibernation aprés une longue période d'inactivitée. Comment peut-on faire pour débloquer cette situation ?

Merci de me répondre.

Lavergne
2019-1-21
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I used Google to translate to English. If I understand your problem, it is you have a battery that has not been charged for over 3-months and the charger goes from red to green and then off, correct?
You might try leaving the battery plugged into the charger for a couple hours. These can go into hibernation mode. You may also try to turn the battery on, by pushing the power button once and then again, just as you would when in the aircraft, and then plug it into the charger to see what happens. There have been situations where a battery cannot be revived, but I think it is rare. If you can get it back to life, it might be worth charging it once every couple months. Good luck. Just one more suggestion, keep an eye on your battery while attempting to charge it. Don't leave it unattended for a long period of time in case something happened.
2019-1-22
Use props
Lavergne
lvl.1
France

Quand je branche le chargeur sur la batterie, le voyant rouge s'allume et les 4 leds clignotent pendant quelques secondes, comme si la batterie prenait la charge, puis tous les voyants s'éteignent !
j'ai laissé brancher le chargeur plusieurs heures, mais rien n'y fait.
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period. When in hibernation mode, if you try to power on the battery, the battery power LED will show a solid red light and the battery level LEDs will all be off. You can manually turn off the battery power LED in this state. Leave the battery unattended for 5 minutes, and then the light will turn off. Recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-22
Use props
Lavergne
lvl.1
France

Hello

When I press 1 time on the red indicator light of the battery, a green led lights for 1 to 2 seconds then everything goes out! I waited 5 minutes without touching anything. Then I plugged the charger. The red indicator light and the scrolling of the 4 leds light up. After a few seconds 1 green led stays on blinking for a moment and everything goes out.
I left plugged in the charger for several hours and no light comes on!
When I press 2 times on the red light of the battery I have 4 green leds that light up to tell me that the battery is in good condition.
2019-1-22
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
United States

Lavergne Posted at 1-22 23:40
Hello

When I press 1 time on the red indicator light of the battery, a green led lights for 1 to 2 seconds then everything goes out! I waited 5 minutes without touching anything. Then I plugged the charger. The red indicator light and the scrolling of the 4 leds light up. After a few seconds 1 green led stays on blinking for a moment and everything goes out.

So, when you press twice on the power button, 4-leds come on indicating full charge, but do they stay on?
The battery should remain on when the power button is pressed twice, not just flash.
You should try to plug the battery into the charger if you can get the battery to power on. You may have already tried that. If nothing works, you may have to get another battery.
2019-1-23
Use props
Lavergne
lvl.1
France

When I press twice on the battery power the 4 green leds come on and go off immediately. When I press the power supply to turn it on, the red light comes on and 1 green led flashes and then everything goes out. I can not turn it on.
2019-1-23
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
United States

So sorry. There are some You-tube videos saying how to bring the battery out of hibernation, but please proceed with caution. Many require removing the top off the battery and charging it bypassing the circuit board. Don't have any experience with these procedures. Best bet might be to purchase a used or new battery. Good luck.
2019-1-23
Use props
Lavergne
lvl.1
France

Hello
Thank you for all the information you gave me about restarting this battery. I will abandon the battery repair and I will order a new one and in the future I will try not to leave it long idle.
Thank you.
Cordially
2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_m6WXusAPgowA
New
Flight distance : 37067 ft
France

Bonjour,après quelque semaine sans utiliser mon dji mini 2 j'ai une batterie qui est vide.le problème quand je la mets dans le hub de rechargement ,le voyant de celui ci  clignote par intermittence mais ne recharge pas la batterie.j'ai laisser toute une nuit et une journée mais rien n'y fait .la batterie ne se charge pas comment faire s'il vous plaît.merci.
2021-7-21
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Vous avez essentiellement tué la batterie LiPo en la laissant longtemps, elle est passée en dessous de sa tension minimale. Il peut récupérer avec une charge LONGUE, gardez un œil sur le gonflement, sinon achetez-en un nouveau !
2021-7-21
Use props
djiuser_mp950xifUECf
New

France

Bonjour a toutes et a tous je viens d'acheté le mavic pro 2 neuf, mais le soucis la batterie du drone ne se recharge pas du tout, aucun voyant s'allume durant la charge ceci après 1heure 45 de chargement avec le chargeur d'origine. j'ai réussi a chargé la télécommande. mais la batterie du drone il n'y arien a faire si vous pouvez m'aidé cela m'arrangerais bien. Dans l'attente d'une réponse je vous en remercie cordialement.
2021-10-12
Use props
thirald
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131713 ft
France

Hello to all.
Here I am, I have a problem with a battery of my drone Mini 2 I have not flown with since early December so I think to fly this weekend, but here is one of the batteries flashes quickly (so normal) then after slowing down is remaining has 2 LED. Do you think the battery is out of order? Thank you for your answers

PS: After a 15 minutes charge now the 4 LEDs are blinking.

2022-2-5
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

thirald Posted at 2-5 12:08
Hello to all.
Here I am, I have a problem with a battery of my drone Mini 2 I have not flown with since early December so I think to fly this weekend, but here is one of the batteries flashes quickly (so normal) then after slowing down is remaining has 2 LED. Do you think the battery is out of order? Thank you for your answers
Being out of action for so many weeks it has more or less gone to sleep.How did you leave oit when you put it away? Should ideally be left at around 50% charge for any more than a couple of weeks.
This is the official DJI stance on the Mini 2 battery is:
If an Intelligent Battery has been stored for a long period without being charged or discharged, its protection board cannot balance the battery's cells sufficiently to avoid excessive voltage difference. When the voltage difference exceeds the safe threshold, the battery's cells are damaged.
We recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.

Suggest you post a NEW THREAD in the appropriate place.
EVEN GO HERE a dedicated Mini2 forum.

2022-2-6
Use props
djiuser_eWFkhMkQKAPg
New
Sri Lanka

Bonjour,

Ma boîte de recharge de batterie ne fonctionne plus. Peu importe le nombre de batterie sur je met dedans et l’emplacement, la led la plus à gauche n’arrête pas de clignoter (voir photo).
Quelqu’un a une idée pour remédier à ça ?

Hello,

My charging hub doesn’t works anymore. Regardless the number of batteries nor the slot where I put them, the led at the left is still flashing. (Picture below)
Does anyone knows how to fix it ?

Merci / Thank you
2022-2-17
Use props
djiuser_4gQFtzDenLZa
New

France

Bonjour,
Je viens d acheter un dji mavik pro platinum,
(Retour au distributeur d un premier tout neuf car impossible de charger les batteries,
Du coup deuxieme chance, avec ce deuxieme drone tout neuf, et rebelote les batteries ne chargent toujours pas: branchee directement sur la prise allongee de recharge, 1 point verte clignote puis s arrete qq seconde et reprends, hors apres une apresmidi de charge, la batterie reste a 1 point vert, et s eteint immeditatement apresxavoir ete allumee,
Impossible de se servir du drone....
Pouvez vous m aider a trouver une solution?
En vous remerciant
2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_4gQFtzDenLZa
New

France

Bonjour,
Je viens d acheter un dji mavik pro platinum,
(Retour au distributeur d un premier tout neuf car impossible de charger les batteries,
Du coup deuxieme chance, avec ce deuxieme drone tout neuf, et rebelote les batteries ne chargent toujours pas: branchee directement sur la prise allongee de recharge, 1 point verte clignote puis s arrete qq seconde et reprends, hors apres une apresmidi de charge, la batterie reste a 1 point vert, et s eteint immeditatement apresxavoir ete allumee,
Impossible de se servir du drone....
Pouvez vous m aider a trouver une solution?
En vous remerciant
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_vX9foFlbDm8J
New

French Guiana

Bonjour
Ma télécommande s est arrêtée brutalement hier en plein vol et depuis je n arrive plus à rallumer ni même à la charger. Mon drone a été acheté le 17/06/2021, il s agit du dji air 2s. Pouvez-vous m indiquer quoi  faire ? Heureusement le drone est revenu seul. C est son 6eme vol ?
2022-7-4
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

djiuser_vX9foFlbDm8J Posted at 7-4 08:21
Bonjour
Ma télécommande s est arrêtée brutalement hier en plein vol et depuis je n arrive plus à rallumer ni même à la charger. Mon drone a été acheté le 17/06/2021, il s agit du dji air 2s. Pouvez-vous m indiquer quoi  faire ? Heureusement le drone est revenu seul. C est son 6eme vol ?

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-7-4
Use props
Dominique Chartrou
New

France

Bonjour,

Quand je charge mes batteries de mon Spark celles-ci font clignoter les deux premieres  leds en vert et ne se recharge pas. Mon produit a été réparé chez DJI pour un soucis camera mais pas remis en fonction depuis. Pourriez-vous me dire comment rechercher mes batteries ?

Merci
2023-5-29
Use props
Loury
New

French Polynesia

Bonjour,
La télécommande de mon drone Mavic Air 2 ne charge plus du tout malgré plusieurs tentatives. J'ai testé plusieurs câbles de chargement, RIEN. La batterie c'était totalement déchargé depuis impossible de faire quoique ce soit.
Je suis a l'étranger et donc impossible pour moi de passer a un shop ou renvoyer la manette.
Est ce qu'il existe un reset ? Ou une manip
2023-10-22
Use props
Loury
New

French Polynesia

Bonjour,
La télécommande de mon drone Mavic Air 2 ne charge plus du tout malgré plusieurs tentatives. J'ai testé plusieurs câbles de chargement, RIEN. La batterie c'était totalement déchargé depuis impossible de faire quoique ce soit.
Je suis a l'étranger et donc impossible pour moi de passer a un shop ou renvoyer la manette.
Est ce qu'il existe un reset ? Ou une manipulation particulière ?Merci
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Loury Posted at 10-22 12:52
Bonjour,

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble. In this case, we cannot troubleshoot or fix this issue remotely as it refers to the hardware of the RC. If your remote controller is still under warranty, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the RC to us or you may contact the dealer where you purchase the unit to check with their after-sales services. If the RC is no longer under warranty, we highly suggest purchasing a new one as the repair cost will be more likely the same as you purchase a new one. You may click the link below to find the said RC in your region. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/global/where-to-buy
2023-10-23
Use props
djiuser_GuDv0Ih7OWzf
New

France

Lavergne Posted at 2019-1-22 07:43
Quand je branche le chargeur sur la batterie, le voyant rouge s'allume et les 4 leds clignotent pendant quelques secondes, comme si la batterie prenait la charge, puis tous les voyants s'éteignent !
j'ai laissé brancher le chargeur plusieurs heures, mais rien n'y fait.

Bonjour
J’ai exactement le même soucis.
J’ai laissé la batterie toute seule dans le chargeur toute la nuit et cela n’a pas résolu le problème.
Nous sommes plusieurs à avoir rencontré ce problème.
A part un retour SAV je ne vois pas d’autres solutions

Denis
2023-11-15
Use props
djiuser_5ONBLmNKArr4
New

France

cheddar-man Posted at 2022-2-6 04:24
Being out of action for so many weeks it has more or less gone to sleep.How did you leave oit when you put it away? Should ideally be left at around 50% charge for any more than a couple of weeks.
This is the official DJI stance on the Mini 2 battery is:
If an Intelligent Battery has been stored for a long period without being charged or discharged, its protection board cannot balance the battery's cells sufficiently to avoid excessive voltage difference. When the voltage difference exceeds the safe threshold, the battery's cells are damaged.

So we're supposed to spend our entire life checking the battery level? That's nonsense
1-4 03:36
Use props
djiuser_5ONBLmNKArr4
New

France

djiuser_GuDv0Ih7OWzf Posted at 2023-11-15 09:15
Bonjour
J’ai exactement le même soucis.
J’ai laissé la batterie toute seule dans le chargeur toute la nuit et cela n’a pas résolu le problème.

J'ai le même problème. Pour moi c'est un vice caché c'est tout bonnement stupéfiant de vendre des produits qui deviennent inutilisables si l'on ne les charge pas très régulièrement
1-4 03:37
Use props
djiuser_5ONBLmNKArr4
New

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-10-23 00:58
Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble. In this case, we cannot troubleshoot or fix this issue remotely as it refers to the hardware of the RC. If your remote controller is still under warranty, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the RC to us or you may contact the dealer where you purchase the unit to check with their after-sales services. If the RC is no longer under warranty, we highly suggest purchasing a new one as the repair cost will be more likely the same as you purchase a new one. You may click the link below to find the said RC in your region. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/global/where-to-buy

So the battery is dead because I didn't charge it for a while? That's a disgrace! No more Dji products for me this is a scam
1-4 03:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5ONBLmNKArr4 Posted at 1-4 03:39
So the battery is dead because I didn't charge it for a while? That's a disgrace! No more Dji products for me this is a scam

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please give us a chance to assist you with your issue. Could you please confirm what specific remote controller are you using? Does the controller suddenly stop charging or does the controller still charge but will not turn on? We will wait for your response. We appreciate your cooperation.
1-5 02:36
Use props
djiuser_ACPeed6jQzBI
New

DR Congo

Bonjour a tu trouvé la solution à ton problème car j'ai exactement le meme problème que toi. Si oui comment as tu fait pour résoudre cela?
2-20 02:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ACPeed6jQzBI Posted at 2-20 02:48
Bonjour a tu trouvé la solution à ton problème car j'ai exactement le meme problème que toi. Si oui comment as tu fait pour résoudre cela?

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures in this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Guidelines__en.pdf. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2-21 01:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules