dear DJI, WHERE IS MY ORDER
1610 18 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickelal
lvl.2
Canada

to the dji team:

i ordered the expansion kit for the dji pocket almost a week ago and it said it would ship within three days and it still has not shipped, please let me know whats going on, my order number is
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the delay and incovenience that it caused. I was able to check your order that you've provided here and it seems that the order has been canceled. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-22
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

wow...that sucks....mine arrived in America from China in like 5 days...3 days earlier than what FedEx said on their tracking site.
2019-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

All dji products when it comes to shipping clearly say shipping in X WORKING DAYS, so Saturday and Sunday not included, there is also usually two dates for shipping IE 1 to 3 working days or 3 to 7 working days.
The expansion kit is not available at the moment, it’s saying stock reminder, so hopefully you ordered in time.
2019-1-22
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

@ DJI Tony... well well... 12 days ago I ordered 2 items... Of course I paid immediately... since then... no news...
order number: 0314803043891
As I will leave the end of next week... I would like to hear from you...
Thank you...

Regards,
(Canon)Max
2019-4-16
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I like DJI products (Phantom 4K, Spark, Pocket ...) but I NEVER ordered from DJI.
I love "my" Chinese dealers, sending within few hours (money returned by aliexpress if
dealer doesn't send within 6 days!). Delivery meantime = 2-3 weeks China/Austria.

My OP I bought from a dealer - little town, six kilometers distance. All other equipment,
DJI or not-DJI from China.
2019-4-16
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

My experience when purchasing from the DJI Store (I'm in the U.S.) is that it takes 72 hrs for your C/C to process thru their system because the funds are being remitted via an offshore location, and they want to make sure that funds absolutely make it thru the clearing house before releasing shipments.

This is not at all uncommon with many companies you deal with that are not in your home country. Once that happens, then shipment occurs. They (DJI) have improved the supply chain from what I can see, as not everything is shipped from China anymore. My last shipments came from a local warehouse in California in just a couple of days.

That said... I have had extremely good luck with Best Buy (if you're in the U.S.) - if it's in their warehouse, it ships the day you buy it, and many times it will get to your home quicker than being shipped to the closest store location for pickup
2019-4-16
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI delivery dates are a complete fiction. It's one reason why where possible I usually avoid ordering from China and go with a local dealer instead.  Two things catch newbies out: (1) they take the money long before they ship (2) their estimates are for "business days" so weekends don't count.  But even with these two they miss the dates they give you.

I foolishly responded to the "Now available" charging case email they sent out as no sign of any dealers having it. Then realised the mailout was a lie as DJI quoted "9 business days" to ship.  Foolishly ordered anyway.  Money was taken a while ago. It still hasn't shipped and we are past the 9 business days. My own fault. We all know what they're like. Going to cancel it now but then of course they make you wait weeks to get your money back. I even used the .... "two weeks before we charge you" feature that .... offer to make sure suppliers don't get paid before they ship the goods but that didn't help - money has been paid out by .... on automated assumption I've already received the item from DJI.

Lesson learnt (again!) NEVER trust DJI. It's systemic to the company to exaggerate availability. Their whole business model is based on it.
2019-4-19
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

AngularIan Posted at 4-19 01:42
DJI delivery dates are a complete fiction. It's one reason why where possible I usually avoid ordering from China and go with a local dealer instead.  Two things catch newbies out: (1) they take the money long before they ship (2) their estimates are for "business days" so weekends don't count.  But even with these two they miss the dates they give you.

I foolishly responded to the "Now available" charging case email they sent out as no sign of any dealers having it. Then realised the mailout was a lie as DJI quoted "9 business days" to ship.  Foolishly ordered anyway.  Money was taken a while ago. It still hasn't shipped and we are past the 9 business days. My own fault. We all know what they're like. Going to cancel it now but then of course they make you wait weeks to get your money back. I even used the .... "two weeks before we charge you" feature that .... offer to make sure suppliers don't get paid before they ship the goods but that didn't help - money has been paid out by .... on automated assumption I've already received the item from DJI.

How ridiculous is it that the name of the online payment company nearly everyone uses that rhymes with GayGal has been censored by DJI and replaced with dots. Nothing DJI does surprised me anymore. Ridiculous company.
2019-4-19
Use props
Decept1k0n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375820 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too was irritated about how long it took my initial order for the Osmo Pocket Battery Case to finally arrive at the hotel I was staying at for a conference.  What adds insult to injury for me is that I had placed the order on a Wednesday, the day before I left for my trip and DJI didn’t process the order until the following Monday, despite accepting my payment.

To nobody’s surprise, it was going to take at least 3-4 days to ship on Monday, which means it would supposedly arrive at my hotel on Friday.  That certainly didn’t happen, because once it arrived at the main FedEx hub in Memphis, it was held up due to some import restrictions that needed to be processed which meant one more day would be added to the arrival.

Since FedEx doesn’t deliver on the weekends unless the customer or the company shipping the product pays for it, this meant it would arrive at the hotel on Monday.  I was leaving on Sunday, so of course this wouldn’t work for me too.
2019-4-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AngularIan Posted at 4-19 01:42
DJI delivery dates are a complete fiction. It's one reason why where possible I usually avoid ordering from China and go with a local dealer instead.  Two things catch newbies out: (1) they take the money long before they ship (2) their estimates are for "business days" so weekends don't count.  But even with these two they miss the dates they give you.

I foolishly responded to the "Now available" charging case email they sent out as no sign of any dealers having it. Then realised the mailout was a lie as DJI quoted "9 business days" to ship.  Foolishly ordered anyway.  Money was taken a while ago. It still hasn't shipped and we are past the 9 business days. My own fault. We all know what they're like. Going to cancel it now but then of course they make you wait weeks to get your money back. I even used the .... "two weeks before we charge you" feature that .... offer to make sure suppliers don't get paid before they ship the goods but that didn't help - money has been paid out by .... on automated assumption I've already received the item from DJI.

It seems that either you have tremendously bad luck or you just like to hear yourself whine. Considering weekends don’t count this was a 4 day turnaround and it has to go through UK to get to me .

Maybe just maybe you did something wrong .
2019-4-19
Use props
Decept1k0n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375820 ft
  • >>>
United States

(Continued from previous post)

FedEx then told me they can’t redirect the package unless DJI calls them to authorize this, which DJI Support told me is not possible.  My only option was to refuse the shipment which was now stateside which made me livid...  The product finally arrived stateside & I paid the money and DJI took it but I couldn’t get it due to them refusing to talk to FedEx.

I told FedEx to return the product to sender & placed a new order when I got home this past Monday from my trip.  Surprisingly the order processed & shipped quickly and arrived on Thursday(yesterday).  Don’t know why it took so much time & effort to finally get the product but thankfully it seems to be worth it so far.

Still mad at DJI & FedEx though...  If they only talked to each other, I’d have received the Battery case a few days earlier & not needed to order a new one...
2019-4-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AngularIan Posted at 4-19 01:49
How ridiculous is it that the name of the online payment company nearly everyone uses that rhymes with GayGal has been censored by DJI and replaced with dots. Nothing DJI does surprised me anymore. Ridiculous company.

You might recognize this, it seems you had your mind made up to whinge before you ever tried to purchase, it’s clear man of no convictions, Just a whiner.It beggars belief that anyone who believes a product is USELESS would buy it in the first place .

2019-4-19
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-19 02:29
You might recognize this, it seems you had your mind made up to whinge before you ever tried to purchase, it’s clear man of no convictions, Just a whiner.It beggars belief that anyone who believes a product is USELESS would buy it in the first place .

[view_image]

Dear Skidmark. Knew I could rely on you to show up. Love how you take a post when no information was known and then compare it with one when a lot more information was available, take one and one and come up with three and then shout "troll".

But then that's what you do isn't it?

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

TROLL. TROLL. TROLL. A narcissistic troll who spends all his time on here calling others (I am but one of MANY) what he is the worst example of.
2019-4-19
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-19 02:04
It seems that either you have tremendously bad luck or you just like to hear yourself whine. Considering weekends don’t count this was a 4 day turnaround and it has to go through UK to get to me .

[view_image]

This is because, as everybody on here who has to witness your posts well knows, you're "special".

Yeah, It's bad luck. That's why this thread and many others with the same complaint that I've not posted or commented on are here on this forum.

You go ahead spreading your argumentative troll posts. Because that's what you do.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

2019-4-19
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I ordered mine and paid for it via PPal  It was dispatched the same day and arrived the next day.  

Mind you, it was secondhand and bought on Ebay
2019-4-19
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

John Walker Posted at 4-19 06:15
I ordered mine and paid for it via PPal  It was dispatched the same day and arrived the next day.  

Mind you, it was secondhand and bought on Ebay

Good Move!
2019-4-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AngularIan Posted at 4-19 05:58
Dear Skidmark. Knew I could rely on you to show up. Love how you take a post when no information was known and then compare it with one when a lot more information was available, take one and one and come up with three and then shout "troll".

But then that's what you do isn't it?

As you said charging case was USELESS YOU CERTAINLY WERE NOT BUYING, SO NOT TO SURE WHY YOU WOULD WHINGING UNLESS YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND BUT ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD DO THAT .
2019-4-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AngularIan Posted at 4-19 06:01
This is because, as everybody on here who has to witness your posts well knows, you're "special".

Yeah, It's bad luck. That's why this thread and many others with the same complaint that I've not posted or commented on are here on this forum.

Just put up your details here and I’m certain a mod will come along and help, or is your story credible ?
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules