Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 210: control Zenmuse XT2 + MicaSense Rededge-MX/Sentera
2395 7 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pavel_Alekseych
lvl.1

Finland

Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing a Matrice 210 with Zenmuse XT2 (definitely needed) and some multispctral camera, either Sentera AGX710 or Micasense Rededge MX-2.
There are a few associated uncertainties.

1) For one thing, I'm not sure whether the Matrice 210 / DJI software will be able to handle Zenmuse XT2 and Sentera AGX710 or Micasense Rededge MX-2 at the same time.

Basiacally, if you have two cameras (three really, including the RGB), you'd want to use them simultaneously, right?
My aims are: (a) obtain nadir thermal videos while hovering; (b) obtain thermal and multispectral orthorectified (stiched) maps of larger areas.

2) Is there any flight planner capable of controlling and triggering these combos of thermal+multispectral cameras together in the same flight?
In particular, this concerns Sentera AGX710, since despite its "deep integration" into Matrice it's not very clear how to control it.

Any help would be appreciated!

2019-1-22
Use props
Marylooh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36043 ft
Guam

I have the same issue regarding your second question. I just recently purchased a M210, a Zenmuse X5S plus XT2. and a Rededge-M. So far al the online forums I've come across that there is no single mission planning app that handles dual gimbals. There seem to be only workarounds like setting one camera to trigger automatically while running the mission with the other camera.
2019-1-29
Use props
zarg404
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3494 ft

France

Hi,

I am also interested to use on a Matrice 210  a Zenmuse XT2 and a Sentera AGX710. I was told by a DJI  Pro Dealer that it was not possible. He was not sure. He said that a AGX710 and a Zenmuse XT should work.
Any official information from DJI ?
2019-1-30
Use props
Eagle Eye Drone
New
Australia

Hi
I just received my M 210 with x5s & xt2 I can’t get a feed from both at the same time I was told when I purchased it that you could I’ve been through every setting and can only get the xt2 feed but it says it’s my x5s that’s I’m viewing.
I’ve been told now that the z30 & xt2 you can see both feeds is this true... why do the dealers from dji Australia not have the knowledge to answer these questions the drones are very expensive and you’d think they would know all about them....
Can someone help please
It’s updated with newest addition...
In short can anyone see two feeds at the same time with x5s & xt2
Cheers
2019-2-10
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Eagle Eye Drone Posted at 2-10 16:30
Hi
I just received my M 210 with x5s & xt2 I can’t get a feed from both at the same time I was told when I purchased it that you could I’ve been through every setting and can only get the xt2 feed but it says it’s my x5s that’s I’m viewing.
I’ve been told now that the z30 & xt2 you can see both feeds is this true... why do the dealers from dji Australia not have the knowledge to answer these questions the drones are very expensive and you’d think they would know all about them....

Both the XT2 & X5s have to go on gimbal l so it's impossible to use both at the same time.
2019-2-11
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

zarg404 Posted at 1-30 01:26
Hi,

I am also interested to use on a Matrice 210  a Zenmuse XT2 and a Sentera AGX710. I was told by a DJI  Pro Dealer that it was not possible. He was not sure. He said that a AGX710 and a Zenmuse XT should work.

You can set the AGX to trigger automatically by it's self while on gimbal ll with the XT2 on gimbal l but it will not be controlled by any app
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Wl8RRzYY4cVY
New

Chile

broadlandboy Posted at 2-11 09:39
You can set the AGX to trigger automatically by it's self while on gimbal ll with the XT2 on gimbal l but it will not be controlled by any app

Hi, how it can be done? I mean the automatic trigger of the sentera,

Regards

Camilo
2019-12-19
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_Wl8RRzYY4cVY Posted at 12-19 09:56
Hi, how it can be done? I mean the automatic trigger of the sentera,

Regards

If my memory is correct you can change the config file to trigger when a set height is reached. Contact Senterra for details.
2019-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules