Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery death on flight
1386 2 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
therightsquare
New
Flight distance : 257881 ft
Spain

Hi there!I have a MAVIC AIR (at least i had months ago, cause now is at the facilities of OFFICIAL-NON-OFFICIAL DJI service Spain). I was flying several months ago and at the middle of the flight, i was returning to home with a 13% of battery (not so much but enough to get the drone safe), the battery died on flight, it passed from 13% to 0% and the aircraft "crashed" (it stopped on a bush causing to it minor scratches, the battery was intact at least physically). After that i tried to charge the battery and i couldnt, it never woke up again.

After that episode i bought a new battery and i continued flying until the summer without any problem. When autumn came i decided that was time to send it to repair under warranty (thinking only about the battery, but i sent everything), my dealer said me that i had to do it by myself, then i contacted with DJI MADRID & SUPPORT CENTER OFICIAL DJI (StockRC) and i sent it to them (with some problems, they at first time didnt want to accept it).

After almost 2 months i got an answer, they were saying that if i want to repair my aircraft i would have to pay 264€ cause the right rear motor had been damaged (this i knew after 1 month of this answer and through DJI Europe), i asked them why and i requested them the case number. The answer from DJI MADRID (Stock RC) was that they were unable to give me any information or any report and pressed me to take back the aircraft from DJI Holland (cause StockRC dont repair MAVIC AIR). I taked back to their facilities and then i asked again about the case number, and at this time they gave to me (knowing that i couldnt do anything after the case is closed). They are asking me now for 1 hour of service in concept of revision (even though my aircraft is under warranty).

Nowadays i am emailing with DJI Europe, they are doing nothing and the best part is what they said to me i one of the emails (im copying directly from it):

Insofar I am aware we have no official extension in Spain so this means that a third party is currently in possession of your unit. I will be unable to exert any kind of influence from here.

Can somebody say to me what can i do? I dont have my aircraft since October-2018, and they are saying that my flight had been normal (even though the battery died on the middle of the flight i attached a video here). I am desperate and with any hope to have it resolved.

PD: Sorry for my english.

https://youtu.be/Xlu-MIVx2Cc

2019-1-22
Use props
therightsquare
New
Flight distance : 257881 ft
Spain

No body? I am finding more cases like mine
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, apologies for the troubles you had. I managed to pull up your case using the email address you used in this Forum, as per checking with your case, the tracking number was not used and has expired. Would it be possible to provide me thru PM the tracking number you used? We're here to help you. Kindly reach us the soonest possible time and rest assured that this will be handled in accordance. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules