Overview
  • Date:        2019.01.22
  • Aircraft Firmware:        v01.07.0116
  • Remote Controller Firmware:        v01.07.0116
  • DJI GS RTK App:        v1.8.25
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom:        v2.0.6
  • DJI Assistant 2 For MG:        v2.0.10

What’s New?
  • Added support for the remote controller without a built-in display for use with Mobile SDK apps.
  • Added distance shooting mode in Photogrammetry and Linear Flight operations.
  • Added the option in Advanced Settings when planning a Photogrammetry operation to set the margin of the operation area automatically.
  • Added support for export and import of the planned operations using a microSD card.
  • Added support for RTCM 3.2 MSM3 when using custom network RTK.
  • Added the option in General Settings in Camera View to select Grid as FPV Display Mode.
  • Added the function to center the gimbal by double tapping the gimbal pitch status bar in Camera View.
  • Cancelled the limit for the length of the flight route when planning an operation.
  • Optimized the calculation for the flight route and operation duration.
  • Fixed occasional issue: app crash caused by some random operations.
  • Fixed occasional issue: there was no marker for the breakpoint after pausing the operation.
  • Fixed occasional issue: the storage path of the pictures shot during automatic operations was wrong.
  • Fixed issue: wrong display of some text in the app.
  • Fixed issue: wrong display of GSD value when system language was Japanese.

Notes
  • This firmware update may take a long time. Please wait and DO NOT power off the aircraft during updating.
  • Be sure to update the firmware for both the aircraft and the remote controller. Otherwise they will not work together.
  • It is not recommended to use this firmware with a PC GS Pro of v1.2.0 or lower. Otherwise some functions may not work properly.

2019-1-22
Use props
fans4fcff59e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for the update, RTK app now doesn't crash when executing previously saved flight plan. Is there any possibility of adding a capture by distance or time to the manual flight mode? Or even better vertical structures mapping mode like GS Pro on iPad.

Also can you confirm what the minimum RTCM messages are for custom NTRIP server to get fixed solution.
2019-1-22
Use props
SkypilotTom
lvl.1
United States

"Added support for the remote controller without a built-in display for use with Mobile SDK apps."
2019-1-23
Use props
SkypilotTom
lvl.1
United States

"Added support for the remote controller without a built-in display for use with Mobile SDK apps."

What is the requirement and process for linking the non-tablet controller?
2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_wHb5Sb9w6spr
New

United States

I have the opportunity to buy a used Phantom 4 with 5 batteries and some polar pro lenses, all for $700. Its a great deal, but I understand that the production of Phantom 4 is discontinued and firmware updates are causing them to have issues. Does anyone have any insight on how much longer a Phantom 4 will remain relevant? Thanks.

2019-1-24
Use props
Skyveyor112
lvl.4
United States

DJI Support,

Please add terrain following support to your Ground Control Software. This is a much needed feature in the mapping and surveying verticals.

In addition to terrain following based on SRTM data, it would be great to be able to upload custom DTM/DSM files.  I fly in mountainous terrain, which makes terrain following a must. Currently, I rely on third party apps but would love to see native DJI support.

Thank you,

2019-2-1
Use props
dubik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297054 ft
Poland

Skyveyor112 Posted at 2-1 10:57
DJI Support,

Please add terrain following support to your Ground Control Software. This is a much needed feature in the mapping and surveying verticals.

Agree with Skyveyor112. We need terraing follow option.
2019-2-10
Use props
KOOLPHOTO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15568 ft
  • >>>
Spain

PLEASE TERRAIN FOLLOW OPTION ¡¡¡¡¡¡
2019-3-8
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyveyor112 Posted at 2-1 10:57
DJI Support,

THIS.

Please add terrain following. We need constant AGL not wrt Home only.
2019-3-8
Use props
Troy Cavallaro
New

Australia

SkypilotTom Posted at 1-23 13:54

I would also like to know this.
got a 10k drone and the app on my tablet is better than the dedicated one. can i plug the tablet into the rtk controller? or load the standard p4p app into the rtk controller? i wanted to use this drone for filming as well as survey.
2019-3-11
Use props
Troy Cavallaro
New

Australia

patiam Posted at 3-8 10:09
THIS.

Please add terrain following. We need constant AGL not wrt Home only.

I also agree
2019-3-11
Use props
Troy Cavallaro
New

Australia

I'd like to know this also.
2019-3-11
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

Hi,
Did you find out how can we do it?

Connection to RC without built-in screen may solving following terrain problem.
2019-4-18
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

Hi,
Did you find out how can we do it?

Connection to RC without built-in screen may solving following terrain problem.
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules