Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Smart Controller Full Setup Walkthrough
8296 9 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSupremacy
Captain
Flight distance : 2060915 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

In today's video I'll show you how to setup your DJI Smart Controller. We'll go through all of the steps you need to follow and I'll show you how the remote looks like and how it works when connected to your Mavic 2 drone.

So if you've purchased the remote and you want some help setting it up or you simply want to see the process itself - this might be the video to help you.
Hope you guys enjoy

-Mike

2019-1-22
Use props
IcannotThinkOfAName
Captain
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Your video is very helpful, thanks!
2019-1-22
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Great video! Nice information!
2019-1-22
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Thanks for nice video
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this informative video with us. This would really help a lot of Customers to know more about DJI Smart Controller. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-1-22
Use props
BBrace
lvl.1
Singapore

But there is no support for Pix4D, Aero Ranger, Drone Harmony, ETC
2019-2-27
Use props
flygwaii
lvl.1

Canada

hi anybody figure out how to hook up an ipad for a larger display ??
2019-3-5
Use props
fans3a2f6fc5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5082 ft
United States

Any solutions yet for the inability to use 3rd party apps with the Smart Controller? DJI advertises the Smart Controller as being able to use 3rd party apps, yet when you try to use 3rd party apps like Pix4D, they don’t work and you are not able to connect to the UAV.

DJI blames the app makers, and the app makers blame DJI, meanwhile people are stuck with a $650 paperweight.
2019-4-25
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

fans3a2f6fc5 Posted at 4-25 15:59
Any solutions yet for the inability to use 3rd party apps with the Smart Controller? DJI advertises the Smart Controller as being able to use 3rd party apps, yet when you try to use 3rd party apps like Pix4D, they don’t work and you are not able to connect to the UAV.

DJI blames the app makers, and the app makers blame DJI, meanwhile people are stuck with a $650 paperweight.

The Android OS on the SC is quite limited.  It does not support most of the Google required modules leaving many apps unable to operate.  A number of mapping or location programs rely on google services so that they are either broken or will only partially work.

It is really unfortunate since the SC contains a really nice screen, the hdmi out and supports sd-card expansion.  

Frankly, while I like the SC I'm hoping it gets enough bad reviews because of the Google limitations that DJI rethinks leaving it out.
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules